Nipples...

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
:rofl: What a nice title, i didnt know what else to put anyway mine have been acting very naughty for about a week now and just stick out all the time lol i feel really embarrassed cos there showing through my bra and top :blush: i might poke someones eyes out if im not careful, is anyone else the same? What can i do i wonder? Do i just push them back in lmao :rofl:
Oh an im not cold far from it in fact!

I am a little embarrassed to admit this, but mine are doing the same. I'm still wearing most of my padded bra's, and its a good job too otherwise everyone would see !! My OH thinks is hilarious !

You're not alone sophie :blush:

LOL haha I've had that for a few weeks now and seldom do they go down. However my bras have a light padding/lining so it doesn't show through. Maybe you should find some bras with thicker material? But you know what, I did try pushing them back in, needless to say it didn't work LOL LOL

I did too Mango, but thats also when i realised they are very very tender and sore!! i could have cried :) I won't try that again ! lol

i have the same problem lol! i look constantly freezing lmao and i've been like it for weeks so you'll probably just have to get used to it! i was the same in my first pregnancy for months and i keep getting told its not as obvious as i think it is so try not to worry about peoples eyes!!

mine were like that, they were really hot. sore and killed me, but i worked out my bra was to small and they were getting pushed in all the time, so i ditched the padded push up ones and got some crappy maternity bras and now they feel fine...for now lol

x

Glad im not the only one.
I have mat bras from marks and they are really thin ive tried wearing my normal bras but they hurt, i got one from mothercare but my boobs kept poppin out lol, maybe i could go up a bigger size in mothercare!
And with the pushin back in it hurts dont it lol!
xx

have you tryed useing breast pads to hide them when they stick out? lol

got to be more comfy than pushing them back in lol

x

Ill have to have a go Layla, Mark said to me the other day i could hang things off them :rofl: He's always comenting on my boobs lately, i think there minging and ill be tuckin them in my jeans pockets before long lol.
Im goin mothercare tom and gonna treat myself to some new big bras lol.

Oh my :rofl:

Not a problem I'm having ... I shouldn't laugh much prob will now

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back