Nipples

Bellylicious

Reaction score
Is this TMI? LOL

Has anyone elses nipples grown heaps? Boobs feel the same, aereolas darker and nips grown. In my other two pregnancys I didnt really notice it much but this time its really noticable! It hurts. Very sore and tender and huge.

Im 26 weeks....

Everything has just gotten big lol and i have no clue what "heaps" are LOL :p

My nips ARE HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGEEEE! Like freakishly big!!!! Baby will know exactly what to head for.

Lying in the bath last night I looked down and was shocked by just how big my nipples are. Much darker too. It's crazy how different they are...and how sore and hurty. I can't believe how huge boobs are either...my spine must be crumbling under the weight!

I'm 22 weeks...

Yeah mine have gone massive. Sammie - Heaps means loads. ;) x

mines never grew much last time and so far this time are doing the same only difference is this time round they are so itchy! It's driving me mad!

Mine are the size of dinner plates now and all brown where as I was a pink nipple girl to begin with. Also when I noticed it getting chilly when I was in the bath they shrank but where erect! weird! they turned into saucers in the cold .

Nipples and areolas as big as your head! That's all I'm saying!

Mine are massive along with the rest of me! :laugh2:

There tryna take over the world haha i didn't think they'd
EVER get like this, how wrong am i!!

Boobs don't seem to have got any bigger (yet...), areolas are horrible dirty looking things that look like they need a good wash and nipples are like bullets! Really hurts if the spray from the shower hits them directly!

Boobs are huge, areolas huge even nipples are mahoosive. How on earth bubs is going to its lips around my nipples, let alone get some areola as well, god only knows!

Lol gutted they go after pregnancy, i've hammered this into OH so he doesn't get too dissapointed when his jubblies go. We always end up going to tesco late when its quieter and its always so cold they come out like bullets and i'm waddling round tesco with my arms crossed so ppl dnt notice and then they've just calmed down and then we go to the car and BAM bullets again OH says have u got your sat navs out pointing to where the car is.

My boobs are definately bigger..not huge but have grown. My nipples are also darker and bigger..DH likes it!!

Everything is about them bigger, and they have become more sensitive too since I started secreting colostrum. Frankly I find the changes they are going through more fascinating then my bump.

Yep mine have grown so have my aerola's they are also super sensitive and darker in color. I also have bumps!

Mine have grown and got loads darker. They look like burgers...

Mine are pretty large. Not huge...yet..but thats coming Im sure of it.

I am more worried about that then stretch marks for some reason!

https://hugabull.forumup.org/images/smiles/slider_swear2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->