Nipples??

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Sweetie, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Sweetie

Sweetie DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!

I know that there is a place for breast bottle feeding but I'm hoping for a bigger audience as I am looking for Playtex Variable flow nipples in BC Canada.

Thanks in advance for anyone who knows where I can get them.

2. Jenelle

Jenelle Mommy of 2 Boys

I have some here, I have never even used them, because when I got them home I realised that they are cross scored, and are designed for thicker fluids.
    But I bought them at Shoppers Drug Mart (Canwest), if that helps.

3. Sweetie

Sweetie DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!

Thanks. I could get them all over the place in Alberta and I didn't know that we would be stayinig in BC after our trip to visit family (we've now moved) or I would have brought a ton with me. I have been to almost every store that carries baby stuff up to this point looking for them, even shoppers... But I haven't tried my local one so I will pop down there tonight or tommorow. Thanks again

Update - Called in and they have some will be picking them up later tonight or tomorrow

4. Jenelle

Jenelle Mommy of 2 Boys

Ooh Glad to hear you found them... if you don't mind me asking what is it that you use them for? cause I have mine here and would love to get some use out of them, lol.

5. Soon2be3

Soon2be3 Guest

they are rather hard to find in bc, Makes me wonder why. I know babies R us in burnaby carries ALOT of them. As well as Super store

Glad you found some though