• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Nips so sore and rlp

reeve

Reaction score
Only 5 and a bit weeks, but the round ligament pain has started, turned over in bed and got a shooting pain!

Also- feels like my nipples have been scrubbed with a rusty Brillo pad!

Deep joy 😂

Oh god the RLP!!! I feel ya! I got it probably 2nd tri with ds1, about 7 weeks with ds2, and i still got it occasionally after delivery! I haven't had it in a few weeks but just got is yesterday when I coughed in bed (how dare I!). I am sorry to read about your nips! Yikes! Fortunately I've been spared any boob pain so far this time...

RLP has been a killer for me this pregnancy. Never had it with either of my two kids but this one has been agonising. What doesn’t help is I’m currently poorly so have been coughing my guts up most of the time accompanied by that horrible nasty stabbing pain ����
As for nips, mine are fine but my boobs are so so so sore. I’m a member of the itty bitty titty committee so now they are growing it’s causing some real pain.
Maybe try some cream for your sore nips and see if it helps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"