NIPT Results - a waiting game

New Mrs W

Frankie and Mickey's Mama
Reaction score
Had our NIPT done on Sunday last week and honestly all I can think about is the bloody results!!!! Just rang to see if there was any sign of them to be told they’re due in on the 8th August so another two days wait. I’m not sure I’ll make it to the 8th August!!!!!! I said I’d probably still ring again tomorrow and check but the lady said there’s no point as they’ll ring as soon as anything comes in.

I'm waiting on mine too! I'm so nervous. Mine also say they're due on the 8th. My doctor's office tends to take awhile to get results to patients, so I'm worried it could be longer than 2 more days. Ahhh I wish they'd just call now!

Fingers crossed it’s today and good news for us both xx

I called this morning and the nurse said they have them but the doctor hasn't had a chance to look at them yet. Grrrr.

I called this morning and the nurse said they have them but the doctor hasn't had a chance to look at them yet. Grrrr.

How annoying!! I got my phone call yesterday lunchtime and everything is fine! And we are having another little boy!!! I’m going to be completely overrun by little boys and I cannot wait!!! Hope you get your answers today xx

Got mine late yesterday afternoon. Baby is healthy and is a little girl! Congrats on your boy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->