NNOOOO!!

MrsE

Reaction score
I'm normally a size 12 but I had some size 14 black pants for work to give me room to grow and now I've grown out of them :cry: has been a real struggle these last few weeks but they've got to go.

I tried my maternity pants on this morning and I look like a whale in them :cry: so I shoved some joggers on which make my bump look smaller.

And this is only the start....the next 19 weeks had better fly.

Cx

Ha ha! How do you expect me to have sympathy when I grew out of my normal clothes weeks ago!!

Have you posted your bump pic up? Let's see it!!

We have the same due day! I grew out of pants a long time ago, I have maternity overalls that you adjust as you grow and love them!! They don't look huge but adjust a long way.

aww hun dont worry at least if your bump is growing you know your baby is ok i sorry to rub this in but im still in a pair of jeans i bought last year but they seem to fit nicely under my bump but i had to buy a pair of maternity jeans from next as my other jeans are getting rather tight the maternity jeans are a 10 and they a quite big lucky they had a belt with them i think they are gonna fit me the last few weeks i looked at my bump in the mirror last night and can actually believe im preg now its kicking in my bump looked quite big in the mirror up close my scan is 2moro and cant wait now

spunky xxxxx

No Sympathy [-(

I'll try and do a pic this weekend of my bump and post it.

I know it's normal but it looks so big :shock:

Cx

MrsE said:
I know it's normal but it looks so big :shock:

I wanna know how come it looks so big when you look down at it, but on photos it doesn't look that big at all :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->