No AF for nearly 10 weeks?????

malpal

Mummy to 3 girlies!!!
Reaction score
Have posted this before but not had any response in the other areas....

So Lexie is nearly 19 weeks old and i am not breastfeeding. I now haven't had an AF for nearly 10 weeks. I have done a poas from the advise of my Gp's nurse which was :bfn: 2 weeks ago.
I had lochia for 6 weeks and thn 3 weeks later a AF and since then nothing.
The only other thing i have and sorry if TMI but i seem to have an increase in cm.
I wondered if anyone else had experianced this and if so when did AF actually come?

I would just say wait and c what happens. having a baby is a major thing for the body and could take ages to return to normal. Sorry no real advise just didnt wanna read and run.. Sorry if in being nosey but r u TTc?

i no i have pcos honey, but my periods have been completely up the creek so to speak since maddi, i really think its you're body adjusting. are you on the pill as that can stop them, as can stress. see how you go, and if not, go back to your gp :hugs: xx

mine our out of sync still too hun, either that or your PREGNANT and in that case i can assure you i wont be joining you in the trimester boards this early LOL

Lou
xxx

Thanks for the replies ladies,
At the minute we aren't actively ttc as my gp adv me to wait until i have a couple of cycles. I suppose you could say we are not trying not preventing. I'm not on the pill, i have taken a pregancy test and it was BFN (although this was nearly 2 weeks ago and in the middle of the day. However i would have thought being that late the time of day wouldn't matter????)
Thanks again for the replies ladies xx

no honey i wouldn't have thought it would made any difference as your af is late, sending some big :hugs: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->