No AF just very light pink/beige CM?? Edit BFP!

slrayner

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I came off my pill 3 months ago - the first 2 months I have had a normal, heavy flow period.

This month, I was due on last Wednesday BUT the Sunday before the Wednesday I noticed a very small amount of bright red blood in my pants. I just assumed I was coming on early but over a week later and still no AF but I have been getting very light beige/pinky stuff in my pants.

I tested the Sunday when I first noticed the blood (3 days before I was actually due on) and got a BFN - should I test again? Or is it my body playing tricks on me?

Advice would be appreciated - I am going crazy! lol

give it a couple of days and test again, it isnt over til AF comes! Good luck!

I think I will test again as it is now almost 6 days ago I was due on. Only thing that made me think I wasn't was that I used a FRER 3 days before I was due and I know these say they can detech BFP 6 days before?

i think everyone is diff- it wont show a bfp on some people til much later. i would use another FRER on 1st wee of the day as some peopel dont get bfp til ages after missed AF.

I will keep u posted - if it isn't a BFP what might be the reason I have missed an AF when my last 2 were like clockwork?

Im not sure hun, it could just be very late or could be something to do with the pill. fx'd though its because your pregnant!

Oh my God, just nipped out of work to get a superdrug test as I couldn't wait. Just done it and BFP!!!! thick red lines in both.

I am shaking at work now can't concentrate!

I feel sick as well, went out drinking on Saturday night and been killing myself at gym. I just really hope this won't affect anything :-s

YAAAAAY! So pleased for you! Im sure your weekend wont have affected the baby at all, there are loads of drunked one night stands that produce healthy babies so a few drinks would be fine. Congratulations!

Thank you so much! I am just in shock - dnt think I am going to be getting much work done today! Going to get a Clearblue Digi on way home just to re-assure myself and also see how far gone I am.

Just rang doctors to make an appointment and they said I don't need an appointment and just need to take a urine sample in - is this right?? And also, what the hell am I going to put a urine sample in??

thats odd. im not sure, and empty cleaned pop bottle or something? lol.

Wow congrats!!

If you call into the surgery I'm sure they'll give you a little pee pot! Mine do!

Have a happy & healthy 8 months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"