No AF no BFP - 15 dpo...

India_86

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I haven't been on here for a while but thought I'd come back and see if anyone else is in the same boat as me with this.

I'm at 15 dpo, at 13 dpo had bad period type pains. I only ever get this a couple of hours into my period, but my period still hasn't arrived. Also the pain came in waves of about 5 mins of intense pain, then fine fro 10 mins then back again. This continued for about an hour and was very unusual as it normally just stays.

I have had a couple of less painful bouts of pain from about 12dpo until now. So I read that cramping can be a sign, but still no bfp or af. Anyone had similar?

I'm the same dpo 11 and cramps on and off last few days. Never even cramp when getting af whic is due weds/thurs. did 2 tests way too early both bfn, of course. Will try not to test again until af is late. Good luck

Hello ladies,

I haven't been on here for a while but thought I'd come back and see if anyone else is in the same boat as me with this.

I'm at 15 dpo, at 13 dpo had bad period type pains. I only ever get this a couple of hours into my period, but my period still hasn't arrived. Also the pain came in waves of about 5 mins of intense pain, then fine fro 10 mins then back again. This continued for about an hour and was very unusual as it normally just stays.

I have had a couple of less painful bouts of pain from about 12dpo until now. So I read that cramping can be a sign, but still no bfp or af. Anyone had similar?

Hi there. I did experience this before I found out I was pregnant with my youngest. I don't know how many dpo cause wasn't TTC. But I distinctly remember the weird pain and cramps. And I'm 7dpo and I just got this same thing at midnight or so on 5-6dpo. Its like a warm cramp that almost feels like the uterus is contracting some. Intense too. Is this kinda what you experienced?

And I'm sure its got everything to do with implantation

Yeah, sounds similar. I have extreme period pains, as in I faint and vomit from the intense pain. I felt like this was coming, it suddenly crept up on me and I had 5 -10 mins of period cramping, but then it kept coming and going and whilst very painful was no way as bad as normal. I only ever get pain whilst I am actually beading but this happened on 13dpo and now I'm on 15 and no period. Really hoping this was implantation!!

I know that's what it was when I found out with my daughter, and I always remembered that "funky" pain. But when I felt it the other night it triggered my memory and I really have a strong feeling that it was. Fx for you!

Same to you! Ohh, so excited. I was so upset when I got the pains as I was sure AF was on her way. Now I can have a little bit of hope again!

Same to you! Ohh, so excited. I was so upset when I got the pains as I was sure AF was on her way. Now I can have a little bit of hope again!

Yeah, just relax and think positive. And I'm gonna wait til 9dpo to test. Cause that will be 3 days after it happened and there should be enough hcg by then. 2 days to go! You should also test in a few days. Fx!

I tested today and it was a no, I expect it's too early. Will test again on Monday...unless I can't wait!

Yeah too early yet. Km so I talked to 2 different girls, one said no bfp til 3months preg, the other said not til 5-6months for her!

Oh my gosh! That is mad! Why would it take that long?!

I have no idea. It is really strange. This girl I'm talking to said it happened in both of her pregnancies. And I have read it online somewhere too. Its just strange because the hcg levels are there, healthy pregnancies to full term, positive bloods but no urine. The body is really a mystery. I mean they can kinda see how things work on average but there are some things that happen so rarely that sometimes they just don't want to put up funding for research. There was this lady, you may have seen the story, on daily mail UK who got pregnant, and then two weeks later got pregnant again!! Whaaaat!? And she delivered both. Its called superfetation or something like that. She is one of only 11 women recorded to have this happen.

Im 11 dpo today... So confused. My last two cycles were 23 and 25 days. Im not on cd 27 all of my tests have been bpn. I spotted yesterday afternoon but nothing since. What is going on with me?

Im 11 dpo today... So confused. My last two cycles were 23 and 25 days. Im not on cd 27 all of my tests have been bpn. I spotted yesterday afternoon but nothing since. What is going on with me?

You are on day 27? Since on 11dpo I would wait to test cause implantation usually happens 6-10dpo. If you implanted 10dpo you could have implantation bleeding, and also at this point there would not be enough hcg to detect, so It would be negative. I would give it a few days for sure!Fx! :flower:

It's all so confusing isn't it! I'm really going to try to hold off testing. My cramp pains are not the norm for me at all. But I think it is af, my mood is telling me its coming. Will try to stay positive. Fx for you all

It's all so confusing isn't it! I'm really going to try to hold off testing. My cramp pains are not the norm for me at all. But I think it is af, my mood is telling me its coming. Will try to stay positive. Fx for you all

Best if luck to you too! :flower:

Yes i am cd 27, sorry! I suck on this ipad.
I figured if in was implantation bleeding it would be red instead of dark brown. Hoping thats what it was but i feel like its probably af

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->