No AF, No BFP & Brown Spotting! Going crazy!

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by orchidlily222, Jun 8, 2011.

1. orchidlily222

orchidlily222 Well-Known Member

Anyone ever had anything similar?

AF has never been one day late since I went off the pill over a year ago and always comes either day 31-32 of my cycle (31 if it is early and the latest by first thing the am of day 32).

Today is 32 and nothing--no cramps, no AF and only some brown spotting that only appeared tonight and barely more than that on TP (sorry for tmi). With over a decade of endometriosis I have not had a cycle since I was 15 that wasn't excrutiating or at least somewhat debilitating for a day or two before AF to all during it and the last few days not even a flutter cramp above a mild discomfort.

(even more TMI --sorry!)

I have never had brown spotting at the beginning of AF either, only ever at the very tale end--I have very heavy clotty flow for about 3 days straight and then brown spotting for 1-2 days at the very end.

I am so confused especially since I have gotten a clear BFN with tonight's pee; although I did not test with FMU the past two days since I was certain AF was coming...but I did test 3 days ago with FMU and got a very clear BFN.

Any help, insight or anyone in the same positions--I keep thinking I will wake up tomorrow with full AF and this was just some crazy fluke but the waiting to know is worse than a clear AF day today could ever be!

2. orchidlily222

orchidlily222 Well-Known Member

Never mind--I think I feel the cramps coming on... I have no idea why I am a day late!

3. maww

maww Well-Known Member

Give us an update when you know! :hugs: