• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

No AF symptoms?

Rosie_girl23

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm on a 28 day cycle and AF was suppose to show up on the 11th. She didn't, and I got a BFN that morning. I've also noticed I'm not having any symptoms I normally do with PMS. I've noticed some new things, like I'll eat and be fine and 30 minutes later I am so hungry I feel like I haven't eaten in days. I get slightly dizzy and did have spotting about 1-1.5 weeks ago. With the spotting I had some cramping, but felt more achy than an actual period cramp. Anyway, anyone ever experience this or in the same boat as me? I have a dr appointment Monday so I'm trying to hold off testing until I get there!!!

Having the same problem myself i normally have a 28-30 day cycle never later! And i had low down shooting pains on 12th dec when due af but nothing came i started to get pinkish ewcm that night my cervix is high soft and closed all bfns so far and thought it may be to late for implantation :/ but now im thinking i may have ovulated later this cycle i think its 4-5 days from implantation untill a bfp not sure good luck tho keep me updated xx

Also have pms symptoms at all , sore boobs and backache and im exhausted but thats it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"