No AF yet, 3 days late - ***update***!

Sarah1987

Reaction score
Hi girls, im 3 days late and have no tests in the house! :cry:

Been feeling crap ALL day so didnt venture into town to get one but if there is no sign of :witch: by tomorrow then i will be paying Tesco a visit in the morning!

Have had this weird pain in my side ALL day, its like a stitch but its between my waist and my bellybutton but slightly lower down than my bellybutton on the right hand side! Never felt it before ever...even whenever the :witch: was coming...this is new! Any ideas?

Sarah :hug:

P.s. Ignore the ticker, its messed up just like my cycle this month!

*Update*

Well walked to Tesco in the wind and rain as i just couldn't wait til tomorrow. Arrived home dying for a wee, straight to the loo and ......... :witch: had arrived!

Since i started TTC shes always late and i can never feel it coming anymore! Normally i can feel it but Mother Nature just has a mind of her own lately, its just arrives without warning!

So :cry::cry::cry:

Better luck next month - going to change my ticker now!

Should i change it to a 32 day cycle? Its 28 at the mo but this month and last i've been 4 - 5 days late.

Thanks Sarah :hug:

Good luck - get down to Tesco and let us know!

i think it was late because u ovulated late making ur af late that is what happened to me on Cycle 1 of tty.. i was usually a 30 day cycle but i ovulated cd21 and af came 35 days instead of 30..

good luck hun!

Sorry AF showed!
With regards to your cycle length, I would work out the average of your cycles or go by your longest and so that way if your cycle is 28days but you wait until CD32 to test - your BFP will be strong! (am i making sense?)

Sorry AF showed!
With regards to your cycle length, I would work out the average of your cycles or go by your longest and so that way if your cycle is 28days but you wait until CD32 to test - your BFP will be strong! (am i making sense?)

Yes i understand - thanks girls x

wonder if u do opk...these can help pinpoint O and u can have later O some mths this is why some af are late :) good luck this mth x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->