No AF :/

WildChild2011

Reaction score
Hey everyone :) I've just joined this site, mainly for a bit of support with some of you maybe in the same boat as me.. and my DH is probably getting bored if me talking lol. So, my AF is late..I'm normally bang on 28 day cycle, was suppose to start on tuesday, it's now friday. Taken 3 pregnancy tests, all negative.. just don't understand any of it :( I've got swollen painful boobs, and keep doing no 2's once a day which I don't normally!! If the tests say negative what else could it be? :( Thanks and hello to you all! :)

how many days DPO are you? do you know exactly when you ovulated?

are you TTC?

you might have ovulated late . . . lots of things can cause it! Stress, change in diet . . . anything dramatically changed over the past month?

xx

I think I ovalated 28th october - 1st november, and had sex once then aswel. Nothings changed, Im not stressed.. Im starting to wonder if theres something wrong.. or if i'm dreaming up any symptoms I've been getting!! Im so confused :S thanks for replying!!! :)

I'd maybe do another test with FMU . . . but don't leave it much more than a week and nip to the docs if I were you . . . they might be able to suggest something??

and no worries :D

Apparently some girls don't get their BFPs until two weeks after AF is due so hang in there & test again in a while. Fingers crossed for you! :dust:

if you dont get bfp in a week go doctors they can do a blood test that is more sensitive than the urine test and is a definitive yes or no. good luck x

Thanks for replying.. if I've not had it by monday am gonna go to the docs ..they don't do blood tests at the docs where I am, so apart from urine samples I dunno what theyre gonna use!! I know it's silly but think
when you see the BFN you panic n wonder why it's not come!! Thanks girls, you've put my mind a bit at ease!!!

lol ahh thats what it means! Might get tempted to do one tomorrpw morning with morning pee then lol thanks!!! you guys are lovely here :)

yes!! do it!! and post on here! tehe EXCITING!!

aww thank you >.< :flower:

I'm curious, did she get a bfp!? I'm in the same boat!! lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->