No appetite?

Rachel89

Reaction score
Hi everybody:flower:

I was ravenous until just now. I am only 6 weeks but I do not have an appetite anymore, but I am hungry. I have to force myself to eat. While the past 3 weeks (found out at 3 weeks and 2 days that I was pregnant) I was eating constantly and even gained 5 lbs. But now it is so hard!

When I do eat, I eat light. Like a sandwhich or soup and some fruit. :nope::wacko:

Anyone else have this?

I had that through parts of first tri. When I would think about eating, my stomach felt like it would harden like a rock and I wouldn't be able to eat at all. I lost a couple pounds, which my OBGYN said is okay in the first tri. It eventually started going away, but I do still get it every once in a while.

I have that too. At first I was hungry all the time but then as soon as I hit 6 weeks I began to have food aversions. Now sometimes when I think about eating something I'm not "craving" my throat tightens and I feel like I'm going to gag if I put the food I detest in my mouth. I had a hard time today finding something that I actually felt like eating. I think as long as you're snacking and snacking frequently you will get enough calories in a day rather than shoveling down 3 large meals. I've already gained a few pounds as well too from eating little things all day long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->