No belly yet

Wafflewaffle

Reaction score
I am probably being an idiot, but I'm starting to get really anxious for my scan now because I'm nearly 11 weeks and I know I won't have a big bump or anything yet, plus I already had a belly to start with, but some people have posted pics on here of visible bumps and stuff and even when I poke a bit at my belly I can't feel anything, so scared I've had a missed miscarriage!
Someone please reassure me, how can I reassure myself that there is actually still a baby in there? Since I got my bfp I haven't retested or anything, I had a scan at 5 weeks and saw the sac and stuff but at there point there was no foetal pole and now 6 weeks on I am just so scared!!

If you've miscarried you'd of bled...Your fine! Im a big girl and first pregnancy i didn't show until 21-22 weeks.
Now I'm 5st lighter I'm hoping il show earlier but i still wont for a while as still got a belly....

I just wouldn't worry! My sis was slim when she had her 1st and didn't show until 16 weeks. Everyone is different! x

I'm 10wks and only bump I have is a bit of bloat.

Don't forget how tiny the baby still is, only a few inches :) don't let it worry you.

Your baby is tiny, so no bump would be seen. Some ladies bloat a lot but it's not baby.

I'm 17 weeks and I don't look like I've got a bump.

Most of the girls on here are bloated or have had previous children so their muscles aren't as strong. It's not baby bumps like PP have said x

Don't worry! :)

You wont have a bump yet so pleased dont worry. At 10 weeks your uterus/baby is still under pubic bone

I didn't show with my first til I was 5 months gone!! baby doesn't move up until around 3 months and then will grow bigger! x

I'm the same gestation as you and have no bump at all (I'm a size 8-10) and this is my 8th baby and supposedly you show early the more you've had (not true for me!). It's totally natural to worry, it'll continue for the whole pregnancy and then once the baby is born, it's what happens when you're a mum lol. When is your 12 week scan? x

Your fine :) some show earlier than others, with my 1st I only started to show at 22 weeks :flower: don't worry

I am probably being an idiot, but I'm starting to get really anxious for my scan now because I'm nearly 11 weeks and I know I won't have a big bump or anything yet, plus I already had a belly to start with, but some people have posted pics on here of visible bumps and stuff and even when I poke a bit at my belly I can't feel anything, so scared I've had a missed miscarriage!
Someone please reassure me, how can I reassure myself that there is actually still a baby in there? Since I got my bfp I haven't retested or anything, I had a scan at 5 weeks and saw the sac and stuff but at there point there was no foetal pole and now 6 weeks on I am just so scared!!

Hi! Im 12 and 2 and im just starting to get a little puff, no big ol bump yet, and yeah i have a belly to start with, so im with ya! ...we had our ultrascreen yesterday and that hammered it home for me that baby is really in there..we saw it kicking and rolling around and the little heart beating..and at one point baby lifted its arm and looked like it was waving at us...it was amazing, and baby measured at 12 weeks 3 days! Im still wearing my normal jeans, theyre just slightly tighter around my tummy and waist...so i wouldnt worry that you arent showing yet im definitely still able to hide it :flower: oh, and at our scan at 6wks 6 days we saw just a blob, the fetal pole and heartbeat, and it wasnt really doing anything at that point, just floating...

I'm the same gestation as you and have no bump at all (I'm a size 8-10) and this is my 8th baby and supposedly you show early the more you've had (not true for me!). It's totally natural to worry, it'll continue for the whole pregnancy and then once the baby is born, it's what happens when you're a mum lol. When is your 12 week scan? x

Wow your 8th baby and size 8-10! Go you! You due 27th April too then?
My scans on 15th oct so not too long to wait now :D when's yours? X

ahh, I really feel for you as that's exactly how I was feeling before 8am yesterday morning! :hugs: I am now 12 + 2 and had to have an early scan at 6 weeks, we saw the heartbeat to be honest, it obviously didn't look like a baby, just a blob! :flower: for the past few weeks I had convinced myself that I had a missed miscarriage. it was awful, even waiting yesterday morning I was expecting it! But then as soon as the lady started the scan, there on the screen was a big blob and a head! baby was lying on its front so that's all we could see! a cup of tea and a walk around soon got baby moving and there on the screen we saw him (I don't know why I keep saying he), waving to us and jumping all over the screen. amazing, :cloud9:
I'm a UK size 12 and although its looks like I am showing, trust me, its pure bloat and it also might have something to do with all the crisps I am eating :dohh:
please try to not worry (easier said than done, I know) :flower:xx

The only thing I'm feeling is firm when I stand up. No bump, just bloat.

Wow your 8th baby and size 8-10! Go you! You due 27th April too then?
My scans on 15th oct so not too long to wait now :D when's yours? X

Thanks! It's got gradually more difficult to lose the weight the older I've got lol, 13 yrs ago after my first it took 10 days, last time it took just over 6 months so not too bad! Yes, I'm due 27th April, but will probably end up being early April as my last 3 babies have been born at 35-36 weeks (& my 3rd was too). My scan's not until 22nd oct, ages away - that's why I booked an early scan and had that last Saturday, was so pleased to see there was actually something in there! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->