No bfp but symptoms galore

herandI

Reaction score
Okay for starters my gf has had symptoms such as cramps that were higher up than her thighs, she was exhausted and had nausea off and on plus one day she got sick, her breast felt fuller and she said they were sore, between ovulation and expected totm. Two days after her expected period, she had light pink spotting which got heavier but still sporadic the next day. The next two days the bleeding was off and on and a lot lighter. Her tummy ached a few times and she had pain and spasms in her right rib cage. She has stated that she had a fluttering feeling in her lower abdomen as well as a pulse in her stomach. The soreness in her breast got worse, they are more puffy and veins are coming through more, and areolas as well as nipples have darkened as well as possible montgomerys glands coming out. Plus a new symptom was hair growing around her areolas. Cervix hasnt felt open the entire time, we tested twice before her "light" period and got negatives. It has been 3 weeks since and she is still testing negative. Her last full period was August 10th, the light period came on the 11th of september, She stated that it was more watery also. Any thoughts??

some of that stuff is kinda weird, rib cage thing, cramps in her thighs??? Not sure how that would be related to being pregnant, but if she believes she is pregnant, than maybe she could call her dr for bloodwork. Maybe it's just not showing up in the urine?

Everyone is diff. I never had any symptoms like any of those in early pregnancy, so I don't know about that stuff.. Good luck.

Sounds like a light period to me? The other things like breast tenderness sounds like normal post ovulation stuff.

Sounds like a light period to me? The other things like breast tenderness sounds like normal post ovulation stuff.

Thanks for the reply, not sure what it would be. I read that tenderness and some of the other stuff would stop if she wasnt pregnant after ovulation or period?
Her breasts have stayed sore and the other symptoms have just got worse since August.

some of that stuff is kinda weird, rib cage thing, cramps in her thighs??? Not sure how that would be related to being pregnant, but if she believes she is pregnant, than maybe she could call her dr for bloodwork. Maybe it's just not showing up in the urine?

Everyone is diff. I never had any symptoms like any of those in early pregnancy, so I don't know about that stuff.. Good luck.

Thanks for the reply, thigh cramps meaning like between her pelvic region and where it meets her legs. They went away after one day.

Does she have an Ob? If I was in your position I would call my dr and explain that I am questioning what's going on and would see what they say. Blood work would tell you for sure yes or no, being in limbo is the worst! Yes, please update!

I had symptoms galore for weeks but didn't show up positive on a hpt until 5 weeks 4 days. It was a long wait, But some women just take longer to show up. You may just have to be patient, sorry i know that is hard to do. I just ended my long wait yesterday, finally. A blood test should show up earlier though if you want to try that. Good luck

My legs always hurt right before I start my period. They also hurt before I got my first BFP. Its just the cramping radiating downwards.

Does she have an Ob? If I was in your position I would call my dr and explain that I am questioning what's going on and would see what they say. Blood work would tell you for sure yes or no, being in limbo is the worst! Yes, please update!

She does have a ob but now she wants to wait til her next tom cuz its expected oct 8th

Shes due for her time of month tomorrow, having cramps so we will see. She has had changes in her areols though (more veins more Montgomery glands and puffier.) As well as hypotension

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->