No big bfp

Evie1983

Reaction score
I am have came on. So i aint goin into 2007 as a due mam.

:hugs: Maybe a way to start the early part of the new year tho babe, loads of dust for January!! :dust:

I have just worked it out in my diary and my most fertile day is xmas day get in means I get to have sex on xmas day. And also my periods I think have regulated now since my miscarried in September 2006 as I have been in the between 31 and 34 days for my period since sept.

Evie1983 said:
I have just worked it out in my diary and my most fertile day is xmas day get in means I get to have sex on xmas day. And also my periods I think have regulated now since my miscarried in September 2006 as I have been in the between 31 and 34 days for my period since sept.
have a fun xmas day sex sex

I am going to. In the morning and then at night. Cant wait. Wats the best position to do it in to concieve a baby.

Evie1983 said:
I am going to. In the morning and then at night. Cant wait. Wats the best position to do it in to concieve a baby.

well i dopnt no that but i love doggy lol

As long as you hit the hole, you can score a goal! :wink:

yep hopefully hun!
Try an relax and not think too much about it (easier said than done i know) but trust me it does work!
xx

Tam said:
As long as you hit the hole, you can score a goal! :wink:
:rofl:

No best position although they do say avoid bathroom trips afterwards :wink:

Good luck for he new year Evie :dust:

Awwwwww babes hope you get a Jan BFP along with all you other TTC'ers to all deserve it

Love imi
xxoxx

:hugs: My last trip to the OBGYN my doctor told me to have sex every 3 days so that there is always :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: in there when you eggies are ready.......... :wink: :dust: for 2007

Suz

Evie how are you hun? Not seen you in a little while?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->