No breast changes? (For mamas of more than one kiddo)

MillieJoan

WTT for #2 late 2013 :-)
Reaction score
I'm four weeks pregnant with my third baby, and my breasts haven't changed at all - it's kind of freaking me out. In every other pregnancy (I've been pregnant eight times - five losses plus one DD and one DS) breast changes were one of my first symptoms, even before I got a BFP - they grew, got veiny, and my nipples darkened. But this time, nada. I'm still nursing my DS - he's 21 months-old and nurses 1-3 times/day. Could this be the reason? Any other mamas who have been nursing and pregnant have insight? TIA! :flower:

This is my fourth, i didnt have any changes till maybe 20ish weeks? No soreness nothing! They are veiner now and have filled out more.

All of my pregnancies have been different. I didn't experience early breast changes with all of them. This is my fifth pregnancy. I'm 30 weeks along and have four kids.

This is my third pregnancy and the only one that my breasts have done anything at all! Pregnancies call all be so different.

This is my forth baby and forth pregnancy. I have never had breast changes with any of mine. I've had other symptoms galore but breasts never get sore and with DS2 and DD I was breastfeeding during the very early stages of the pregnancies too so if that doesn't make you sore nothing will!

When I was already bf then there were no noticeable changes till second tri

Preggo with baby #2 here. My first baby is only 4 months- first time around my boobs hurt like hell! I'm 4w 5d and no breast changes yet, so don't freak out :)

This is my second baby, 4 weeks also but not nursing. My boobs didn't hurt til much later on with my son but I'm currently in agony with them, like I can't even touch them without wincing :S wierd the differences isn't it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->