no bump? no movements? baby number 2! UPDATE WITH PHOTO

Irish Baby

Reaction score
just wondering when you ladies started showing with 2nd baby?

With my 1st baby i had a bump by now (15 weeks) & i also felt movements at 16 weeks.... i had always thought that you get bigger quicker and feel movements earlier with 2nd baby????

i have no sign of a bump at all... zilch!! :shrug:

Hi,

I started showing fairly early - about 17 weeks but I only felt baby move properly at about 20-21 weeks.

Everyone really is different!!

With my first I was not showing til around 25wks, and felt baby first move at 19wks.

This 2nd baby people have already recognised I am pregnant and I am only 15wks, and I started feeling baby at 10wks.:flower:

Everyone really is different!!

With my first I was not showing til around 25wks, and felt baby first move at 19wks.

This 2nd baby people have already recognised I am pregnant and I am only 15wks, and I started feeling baby at 10wks.:flower:

ya thats why im a bit concerned though cos every one seems to be feeling things and showing ealier the 2nd time and im the opposite... :coffee:

Sorry - that was with my second. I think I felt first baby move earlier than that but started showing at the same time.

On my 2nd i didnt show till about 22wks woke up one morning with a big bump lol!! Cant rem when i felt movement.

Im 19+2 on no.3 and have a very small bump tbh its more like a few extra layers of fat than a baby bump :roll: i dont look pregnant just chubbier. I am only feeling proper movements in the last wk or so.

Try not to worry, everyone and every pregnancy is different. Also if your placenta is to the front its harder to feel baby move.
You dont necessarily show quicker one yoru 2nd as i said im on my 3rd and very small for 19wks imo. I was bigger at 8wks with bloat than i am now:haha:

Hey there. This is my second and I didnt feel baby move until 17 weeks and didnt get a real bump(all bloat before) until about 18 weeks. After 18 weeks I expended rather quickly though.

I know how you feel...while I have been feeling him for a while I am way smaller this time around:) think all babies are so different it's hard to say what's the norm.

thanks ladies! all your posts are very reassuring, i guess i'll just have to hang on in there and see what happens, i think i am just worrying myself as i have been having really bad cramps all week aswell.. thanks for all you replies :flower: :hugs:

Don't worry you will have your bump and movements.
With BB2 I had fair movements after 16weeks...

I'd no bump at 17 weeks then an awful lot of pain (cramping) for 36 hours and then, Lo and behold, I developed a bump. Fingers crossed it's the same for you.

Im the same i keep looking waiting for a bump i think ive felt baby a few times but not too sure u are not alone x

im on baby 3 and just looking fat imo lol DH calls it my " Baby bulge " not really feeling anything either although i know i was for sure at this point with ds2

thanks ladies... my friend just uploaded a pic to facebook of her bump and she's 3 weeks behind me (on her first pregnancy) and hers is bigger then mine to aggghhh!!

can some one tell me how i upload a pic to this? i'll upload a pic of my bump, maybe i have one i just cant see it :shrug:

thanks ladies... my friend just uploaded a pic to facebook of her bump and she's 3 weeks behind me (on her first pregnancy) and hers is bigger then mine to aggghhh!!

can some one tell me how i upload a pic to this? i'll upload a pic of my bump, maybe i have one i just cant see it :shrug:

If its her first and she is only 12wks it will most likely be bloat!

When in the reply box, underneath there is 'manage attachment' click that and then select your pic:flower:

Thanks Ellie... going to try that now after i finish eating my crisp sandwich :) :)
will you let me know what you think? :flower:

any bump????????

Attachments

• DSCF1843.jpg
    DSCF1843.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 9
every pregnancys totally different this maybe a quite baby thats hidden \:haha:

i had not really a bump until last week now its solid and rather hugeeee

dont worry it will come i didnt have much at 15 weeks and what i did was probaly bloat, be glad you have your figure for longer and dont have the clothes dilema yet lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->