No bump...still just look a bit fat :-(

BabyJayne

Me, DH, DD & pregnant
Reaction score
Ok, I am stamping my feet and shouting like a spoilt little brat...because I want my bump!! :growlmad:

I am 17 weeks tomorrow and my tummy just looks like I have eaten all the pies.

This is my first and so I know it takes longer for bumps to appear...but I am getting severe bump envy now. This is not doing much for my Christmas spirit.
My tummy is bigger...but it is soft and wobbly, not lovely and round.

I think I felt a few flutters of movement this week, and I heard the heartbeat last week, so I know my little pip is in there and growing, but I want it to show itself :hissy:

Anyone else feeling like this, or am I the only saddo :blush:

i felt exactly the same my tummy was flat untill 22 weeks! its my first too

xx

I felt the same aswell!!

Intill I woke up one morning and nothing that I put on fit me!!!

You're time will come.. Just be prepared for it!!!! I threw a right paddy because I had nothing to wear lol. I wasn't expecting her to just pop out over night.. I thought it would be gradual.. I was wrong lol

xxx

I didn't pop until I was over 25 weeks. You'll wake up one day and it'll be there LOL Don't worry, it'll come and you'll be waddling before you know it ;p

I feel exactly the same. I've gotten bigger around the tummy and had to get bigger clothes, but I just look fat! Think the bump might be starting to come now, fingers crossed!

I have a flabby bump lol

under my boobs is really hard mind, dont know why

Nice to know I am not the only one!

I am just sick of looking fat - none of my clothes fit properly, but I am too small for maternity clothes. I am going out tomorrow for afternoon (non-alcoholic for me of course) drinks and food with the girls, as is our Xmas eve tradition, and I just look like a heffer in everything.

I can't wait to bloom!

(Note: in 12 weeks I will probably be moaning how I can't see my feet, I can't get comfortable etc. Please don't remind me of this thread when I do :))

ahww same with me! i only got a bump at 24 weeks and even then it wasnt very big! but now its hugeeee! too heavy to carry haha xx

It will defo come soon.
I didnt pop until about 20 weeks! thats when i really felt like i was pregnant.

Dont worry, once you pop you will just keep growing and be have a real preggy belly :)

Good Luck.
x

You could be waiting a long long time to look pregnant!

I didnt look pregnant til at least 25+wks.

I am now 36+5 and still waiting to pop - guess I am just holding it all well:flower:

I'm the same. Yesterday I thought my bump was appearing as I couldn't do my jeans up without a struggle. today jeans seem fine so I'm convinced it's shrinking. On top of that, what tiny tinyness I have is lopsided. Until I have a proper bump I'm not convinced everything is ok. I even contemplated calling the midwife to see if she will listen to the heartbeat for me just to check everything is ok. Of course on top if that I've not felt any kicks because at my gender scan they said I had an anterior placenta. If I could just feel a little kick or two then my bump envy might go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->