No cervical opening???

akaimeridia

Reaction score
My Husband and I have been TTC for 5 months now. I'm supposed to O today (didn't use OPK this month but my cycles are like clockwork). I have EWCM, and I'm just starting to learn to check my cervix. Since yesterday it's been high, soft, and wet, but for the life of me I can't find an opening.. does that mean I can't get pregnant?? I've check so many times in the past few days trying to find it and I can't. Is something wrong with my cervix? Thanks for any help.

I'm new to TTC so have been reading up on it. I believe high, soft and wet is most fertile? I never read anything about an opening :)

You must have an opening- that's what your period comes through every month- the blood comes out of your uterus down through your cervical opening and then out of your vagina. It just may be hard for you to feel it the os- cervical opening. I wouldn't have a clue what to feel for if I was up there, lol

if you've never had a baby, it can be as small as a pinprick. so it may just be that yours is that small lol so you cant feel it :)

If you have periods and ewcm then you definitely have an opening! If you haven't had a baby which I'm guessing you haven't then it will be tightly closed, once you have a baby it will always be slightly open.

They say sperm and cervix is like water and sieve. Sperm easily get through cervix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->