No Christmas spirit :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

anna_t

Reaction score
I haven't got any Christmas spirit at all! I lost it a month or so back and I want it back. Every time I go on here I last 5 min and I leave again.
I was so good with buying Christmas presents and stuff but ive stopped. But I know I need to get the rest soon before town gets too crazy as I can't stand shopping when it's really busy.

I lost my Christmas mojo for a bit but it's back now. I'm sure yours will return soon. Get some Christmas films on to get you back in the mood!

Oooh I like the sound of watching some Christmas films :D
Any idea of some good ones??

I hope it will return soon as it's almost just one month left!!

Elf always puts me in a Christmas mood or home alone :lol:

Another vote for Elf. Or miracle on 34th street. We watched Nativity! today and that was pretty funny. I like mickey's once upon a Christmas too.

I felt like that for about 2 weeks when I was having a bit of a shit time in my life but I have got my spirit back even though it is still a bit shit, but my Christmas spirit is giving me a bit of something to smile about.

Tune into Smooth Xmas on DAB, watch some Xmas films, go and have a look at Christmas decs in the shops, will get you in the mood x

Awwwww :( I hope you get it back soon, put your tree up that will make you feel festive ;)

I might watch elf which I love and miracle on 34th street (never seen it before) tomorrow evening as DH is away until Wednesday.
Christmas decorations is too early and my DH would never let me put them up yet!

I done this too, but we went and brought our christmas tree and decorations and its got me right back in the spirit!!

Is there any new decorations you could buy maybe??

We already have all our decorations. Just bought a few bits from eBay yesterday, so can't wait to get them home :D got a few more Christmas cards to make so that might help too.
I think it's te weather more than anything that made me feel like this. But today it's been a lot colder and it already feels a little bit more christmassy.

I hope you get it back soon :) I had an awful time about a month ago and I did loose it a bit but ( I know this sounds silly!) coming on here helped get me through it as it kept my mind off things :)

I've got miracle on 34th street to watch tonight, yay!! An I'm feeling really excited about it so I'm hoping this will help me getting it back.
I think hanging out here a bit more is on the list too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"