NO CM..??cd 15

A132429

Reaction score
I seem to have no cm at all this cycle ..Im on CD15 today and usually I have LOADS of CM..What could this mean does anyone know..Its my 2nd month TTC..Im not using OPKs Im just trying BDing every second day since cd8 ..
Any helps or advice is appreciated x

you might just be Oing later this cycle. Are you pretty regular? Is there a reason you do not want to use OPKs? Maybe you should start temping if you prefer to not use OPKs. Also, you can check your cervix to see what its position is! if its still sort of low and hard, you might not be Oing just yet. GL!!

Yea im usually really regular thats why I though it was weird..and we just want to take a more laid back approach..Im just afraid if I start doing all that Ill get too stressed by it all..If i dont get a BFP this month I might start using them..and Ive no idea what my cervix feels like either so wouldnt know if it was hard like,as in what would be considered hard..Will have to see over next few days if i get anymore cm , Thanks

i agree that it could stress you out! definitely laid back is the way to go. well, if you decided to check your cervix, i think that could be your best "laid back" approach of all things you could do. If you check it every day, you can feel the difference. hard would be about the tip of your nose. soft feels more like your lip (i believe is what ive read). anyhow, GL and keep not stressing. I wish i could!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->