No CM on clomid

MEPride

Reaction score
Today is my last day taking clomid 50mg and I'm noticing very little to NO cervical mucus. I bought mucinex with guaferin thinking it will help but can it help produce CM or just thin out what is already there?

I have pre-seed but I'm hoping to not have to use it. A bit of a mood killer in the bedroom when you have to tell DH, "hold on a minute honey, I need to shove a syringe up my vagina to make sure my hostile and no CM doesn't kill all your sperm".

Thoughts? Anyone have their CM come back immediately after the last clomid pill?

I've never taken clomid, but I've heard that it can actually dry up cm.

Mucinex / guaifenesin only thins secretions (including cm). It won't actually produce cm. Though if you are taking it, make sure that guaifenesin is the only active ingredient. Some variations have other active ingredients which actually may dry up cm, so make sure it's guaifenesin only.

I've heard of people taking evening primrose oil / EPO to help with cm, but you have to stop once you've ovulated.

Also, make sure that you're staying plenty hydrated. If you're dehydrated, that's one of the last places your body is worried about.

Ok that made me LOL :haha:

I used mucinex while on clomid and I noticed I had a lot of watery CM while using it. I've also read eating baby carrots helps with CM.

Ok thanks. 😄

I started the mucinex thinking it wouldn't hurt. I guess I may just have to use the pre-seed. I'm drinking so much water I'm in the toilet every hour.

I'm not taking clomid but I'm taking femara and it does the same for me. No EWCM during O. Actually, no cm at all until after O so I had to use preseed as well. gl :dust:

I don't get any good ewcm until I'm about to o, well about 3 days before. So really even on clomid I didn't need anything. I'd wait and see what your cm does closer to o. Also, if you're doing opks you could always use a bit of preseed when they go positive. I've done that and then initiated sex so that I didn't have to tell dh beforehand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->