no cramping or anything....

poonibby

mama, and TTC!
Reaction score
hey i am almost 5 weeks and i am not cramping or having any pulling or anything. i am kinda worried cause i know all of that is normal. but i did have 2 miscarraiges already and in both of those i had cramping, so maybe its a good thing im not this time? idk what is your input?

Not cramping is just as normal in very early pregnancy as cramping is. Nothing to worry about. Any differences you notice in this pregnancy are probably a good thing, right? :)

You may have your stretching pains later. With this pregnancy they didn't start till around 7 weeks. Maybe your uterus is still slightly stretched because it has had to stretch before. I wouldn't worry anyway :)

amilouise, you are so smart :) thank you that made me feel tons better. both of the comments did. what exactly does the stretching feel like?

Oh I've been having that stretching pulling feeling too, I was like WTH? I just suffer with the dry mouth and nausea all the time :(

hey i am almost 5 weeks and i am not cramping or having any pulling or anything. i am kinda worried cause i know all of that is normal. but i did have 2 miscarraiges already and in both of those i had cramping, so maybe its a good thing im not this time? idk what is your input?

Hi I'm just the same as you except I've had three miscarriages in ten months. With the three miscarriages ii had cramping that got worse and worse but with this one no cramping at all not even before missed period! I hope that because this is different with no cramping that means it's a good thing! Everything just feels tight for want of a better word. How are you getting on with this pregnancy? I hope this is your sticky one! X

Im there with you. I have had 2 losses and I am trying to stay positive. I have had cramping from 10 dpo but it just stopped yesterday out of nowhere. My bbs are starting to ache but thats my only symptom now. I must be crazy to wish for cramping lol. I have by 1st appt on Tuesday but I dont actually see the doc until the 28th. Im sure you are fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->