• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

No dirty nappy.....

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
Hebe hasnt had a poo for almost 24 hrs.....when do I start to worry???

is she bf hun as somt time bf can go a few days with out a poo x

I've just gone from BF plus toping her up a bit to totally BF since thursday morning. Do you think that could be why??

x

possibly but if she goes to long speak to hv xx

Hannah's FF and has gone almost 4 days without a poo, though she usually goes every day and a half or so

bf babies can go up to a week without poo!

ffion was an average of 10 days between dirty nappies

When i fist went from BF to BF and formula charlie didnt poo for ages, if she seems to be straining or got a tummy ache then id say take her to the docs, (we did with charlie they just gave him a sapositry) but apart from that she'll be fine charlie poos once every 3 or 4 days now he really squeezes it out but it doesnt seem to bother him anymore :)

HV is due monday and MW again on weds so I'll see how things go.

Thanks girls - I think I'm just a bit paranoid about my milk supply ATM x

With BF babies, every baby is different Carlee went 3 days before I was worried about it and gave her gripe water . but If shes not umcomfy I wouldnt worry yet

when maddi was first born and up to a few weeks old she too would go a few days between poo's. i spoke to my doctor and he said anything up to a week is normal :) (maddi is ff) hope the hv goes well lisa :hugs:

It's normal for newborns.

Lola is FF and did went through a stage where she didn't need a nappy change for 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"