No doctors appointment

wannabenewmum

Reaction score
I don't know why but I haven't been to my gp , to announce pregnancy, I haven't phones my midwife or anything but I wish I could but I am scared , ( daft I know ) I am scared there be something wrong , also scared my dr( who's my family gp and has known me since I was little) will be unhappy as This is number 7 ( I know I sound like a child)
She's also going to be peeved as I have mental health issues and they just managed to sort meds that suited me ( which I stopped asking because of the baby )

I don't know why but I haven't been to my gp , to announce pregnancy, I haven't phones my midwife or anything but I wish I could but I am scared , ( daft I know ) I am scared there be something wrong , also scared my dr( who's my family gp and has known me since I was little) will be unhappy as This is number 7 ( I know I sound like a child)
She's also going to be peeved as I have mental health issues and they just managed to sort meds that suited me ( which I stopped asking because of the baby )

I can relate to you hun xxx

This is baby no7 for me too and I'm on a weight loss program (not through the drs, but they do know I'm doing it) and it's going really well, lost over 3 stone in 2.5 months, so I guess they will be thinking that should be my priority, not getting pregnant again, but I'm pregnant these things happen and I will work the two things. It's my concern. They have referred me to the midwives now x

I think you have to put your baby first. Try not to think about what the Drs are going to think, because they need to check on you and your baby now. Try and be brave hun, the doctors are not going to tell you off for getting pregnant, it's your life you live it the way you want. They are there for your health and now that's really important for you both. Can you see a different dr at the surgery? Sending hugs xxx

I was on a weightloss program last time I got pregnant , good luck with it,
I guess I cud I think I need to stop burying my head in the sand , at the same time it's easier said then done,
I might be able to see a different Dr, I think I might get my oh too do it and come with me

I was on a weightloss program last time I got pregnant , good luck with it,
I guess I cud I think I need to stop burying my head in the sand , at the same time it's easier said then done,
I might be able to see a different Dr, I think I might get my oh too do it and come with me

Thank you hun,I'm hoping my mws are going to be really supportive xx

Yep, that sounds like a great idea, your hubby can be your support. You will be due your scan soon :) be brave and proud xxxx

You just have to do it. The doctor personally may not like it, but honestly the won't do anything to jeopardize yours and babies health.

Find another doctor? Seriously though if you're not going to seek medical care because you're uncomfortable with your doctor judging you for having a baby then you need a new doctor that you are comfortable with. I have been so picky finding an ob. I have changed hospitals so that I would feel comfortable.

I wouldn't go as far as saying I feel uncomfortable, but i feel I guess I have let ppl down ( Dr,cpn etc) who been working hard to steady my meds and I have to come off them when pregnant ,
But anyhoo my ️Oh made an appointment , so fingers crossed I feel fine ( it's most likely all my paranoia and aniexty then anything)

I wouldn't go as far as saying I feel uncomfortable, but i feel I guess I have let ppl down ( Dr,cpn etc) who been working hard to steady my meds and I have to come off them when pregnant ,
But anyhoo my ️Oh made an appointment , so fingers crossed I feel fine ( it's most likely all my paranoia and aniexty then anything)

That's great, make sure u go lol xxxx

Haha thts just what the ️Oh said I have to meet him there and he said if u don't turn up , he will hunt me down ���� thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->