No early cramping?!

Sophie2015

Reaction score
Anyone else newly pregnant and not have early cramps? I've always heard it means the little bean is growing but I'm not having them. Should I worry? Anyone else not have cramps and everything was ok?
Forgive me for worrying. When you miscarry every pregnancy you worry about EVERYTHING.

So sorry for your miscarriages.
When I was pregnant with DS I didn't have any cramping at all that I remember and he was absolutely fine.

I haven't had any cramps but I don't usually get AF cramps either. Everything seems to be OK so far, didn't have any symptoms until nearly 6 weeks. Sorry for your losses hope this is your rainbow baby :)

I'm so sorry for all your losses, I totally get why that would then make early pregnancy a terrifying time. :hugs:

With my first I basically didn't have cramping. I had a day or two around 5 weeks, but that was it (and it might even have been trapped air). I have it a lot worse now (third baby) than I did with my second and with my first I basically didn't have it, so I think cramping is more common when your uterus remembers how to balloon back into a beach ball.

I really hope that this is your rainbow baby.

I had a little bit of pinching very early this pg, but not much else, and not loads in my other pgs. You don't have to cramp for everything to be absolutely fine xxxxxx

Thank you ladies. You girls are awesome. I'm super bloated with terrible indigestion and mild breast tenderness but no af like cramps. I'll feel better once I have my 2nd beta tomorrow and see it doubled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->