• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

no energy at all!

mandylou

Reaction score
Im off sick from work today and just feeling completely drained with no energy at all, ive slept solid for the last 3 days and it doesnt seem to have helped at all! and i mean sleeping like 20 odd hours a day.

Has anyone else had this? I'm 26 weeks at the moment and i just dont know if this is normal.

Does anyone have any tips for more energy?

I wouldnt normally call in sick just for being tired but this seems extreme to me... :sleep:

Hmmmm when i was working i felt like all i did was work and sleep. I was shattered some days and slept for hours. I would speak to your mw though you could be low on iron and needing iron tablets. Hope you get a little more energy soon hun.

I would call the doctor or midwife and check in with them on it. 20 hours a day for days at a time is a little extreme. Could be an iron issue (low iron makes you terribly fatigued) or you could be coming down with the flu or something.

It could be that you're getting too much sleep!!! Sounds silly that too much sleep can make you tired but it does effect you're energy levels!!

I know how you feel though.. But I've got used to how my energy works.. I know that if I wake up knackered by 12 I'll be ok.. And if I wake up wide awake I know by 12 I'll be shattered LOL

And I thought that the 2nd tri was the "burst of energy" stage lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back