No ewcm.. Help!

ambition

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
I've been tracking my cycles for a few months now and I notice I never get "ewcm"... it gets very creamy, watery, then back to dry. I never reach the ewcm point, as far as I know.

Does anyone have any advice? Is this where things like preseed and use of egg whites come in handy?

Thanks

I never heard of using egg whites before. Interesting though. I'd heard people eating pineapple after to help with mucus, mucinex, pre-seed, and evening prim rose oil.

Here is a good article on prim rose oil:

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/evening-primrose.html

I never get ewcm either.. I conceived my dd without any though. Xx

Yeah, I had EWCM a couple of times early on, but for the last 6+ months haven't had any. We use a sperm-safe lubricant.

Fertile CM is meant to be produced in response to high levels of estrogen as you approach ovulation, but as you get older you get less and less even if your hormone levels are fine.

Hey ladies,
I've been tracking my cycles for a few months now and I notice I never get "ewcm"... it gets very creamy, watery, then back to dry. I never reach the ewcm point, as far as I know.

Does anyone have any advice? Is this where things like preseed and use of egg whites come in handy?

Thanks

Hi ambition! I never got EWCM either. Just the watery kind that you describe. I am 28 years old and it took us 2 cycles to get pregnant. I never got EWCM in my life and I know that many other people in the Pregnancy forums didn't either, so do not worry about it :flower:
Drinking plenty of water can help increase the amount of cm though, and this helps.

Best of luck!

I never got much either but strangely I had tons this cycle I got pregnant. I know you don't have to have it to get pregnant but it seemed like part of my hormones clicking as a whole this cycle and everything doing what it was supposed to for once lol. Before I have used preseed and like it a lot.

GREEN TEA!! It always gets me going. Lol. And I get loads of ewcm.

I'm glad I'm not the only one....I had one glob of ewcm last cycle, but NONE this time around...I was afraid it meant that I wasn't O'ing :(

I did just buy Preseed so hopefully that will help those little swimmers. Going to go get a Green Tea now from the kitchen...lol...I wonder what in Green Tea helps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->