No ewcm negative opk late ovulation? Or no ovulation??

blondebabe

Reaction score
I normally ovulate day 21 .. Cycle length is about 35-36 days long but it seems like I'm not ovulating this month (typical as I've decided to have a more relaxed approached this month) only tested today cuz I realised I had no build up ewcm (like I normally do a few days before ovulation)

So I've had negative opk and no ewcm this month.... Am I out this month?
Xx

What CD are you on? It's possible you're going to ovulate late. Not every month you ovulate at the same time.

What CD are you on? It's possible you're going to ovulate late. Not every month you ovulate at the same time.

Cd23 normally get peaks on 20 and 21 ovulating on 21... Do you reckon I ovulated earlier? I got my massive head ache I normally get b4 ovulation earlier on this month but I can't remember what day it was :/

I hoping I ovulated last week.. It was the week we dtd lots... I'm hoping I have triggered ovulation lol xx

I got my BFP last month, I never had ewcm in a year of ttc and often didn't get positive opks so I stopped bothering with them, when I relaxed about it it happene. For me after two months or so, after trying for a year or so, not much help I know, but I think once the pressures off and you just have fun and enjoy yourself in the bedroom, it comes easier, just try relaxing, maybe take a break for charting, tempting and opks? Xxx

I got my BFP last month, I never had ewcm in a year of ttc and often didn't get positive opks so I stopped bothering with them, when I relaxed about it it happene. For me after two months or so, after trying for a year or so, not much help I know, but I think once the pressures off and you just have fun and enjoy yourself in the bedroom, it comes easier, just try relaxing, maybe take a break for charting, tempting and opks? Xxx

Thankyou! We've been dtd lots to try and seem normal but not sure if I ovulated this month cuz I havnt been testing only yesterday / day before xx

Just relax, I know it's cliche advice I used to hate hearing it lol but it's true, if your stressing nature may think it's not a good enviroment for a bubba, if your relaxed and having fun, nature will realise baby's gonna be safe :) (my mum's advice as an ex midwife) x

Just relax, I know it's cliche advice I used to hate hearing it lol but it's true, if your stressing nature may think it's not a good enviroment for a bubba, if your relaxed and having fun, nature will realise baby's gonna be safe :) (my mum's advice as an ex midwife) x

I really do agree with this - thats exactly how I got pregnant with my daughter after a long time ttc. Wish I could take my own advice!! Haha :blush:

I can't take my own advice, but I'm so lucky to have a mother that's a retired midwife! We all listen to our mum's ( after the teen rebellious phase lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->