No EWCM

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Marydoll, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Marydoll

Marydoll Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I have been TTC after BCP for last 2 months, last month was 1st cycle and I got EWCM at around time I should have O'd however from the dates of my cycle I should have o'd last friday making me 7DPO, did BD at correct time too.
    For the past 3-4 days I have been quite nauseous and spotty (face lol) and feel that I have had symptoms of early PG, breasts also more veiny and ??larger.

I am never nauseous but this feels almost constant during day, never sick though.

Anyway, I have not have any EWCM this month at all!!! does this mean my symptoms are all in my head and I didn't even O?? And that I may just have caught a bug.

Also last AF only lasted 2 days... normally about 5 but it was red blood not Implantation i think.

Sorry about long story but all advice gratefully received.

2. Orange lady

Orange lady Well-Known Member

Hi there
    I don't have much in the way of answers I'm afraid just didn't want to read and run. I too have been watching the CM. I'm finding it almost impossibe to tell the difference. Mine is always milky :-( can't seem to tell whether I'm ovulating or not!! The symptoms you have sound promising though.
    Good luck for your :bfp:
    xx

3. Marydoll

Thanks Orange Lady, I think this TWW is just limbo fo all of us good luck for your :bfp: xx

4. Heidi

Heidi Mummy to two girls

I think its hard to tell when you've not long been off bcp. How long were you on it for? I hope you get your bfp soon, x

5. Marydoll

Hi Heidi,

Was on for 9 years, I think because my 1st proper cycle after stopping BCP was 29 days and I had EWCM, then I just thought that my cycle would had returned but I do know it is early days, I think I am just impatient.

DOn't expect my AF until next friday anway but I will keep my fingers crossed.

Hope you get your:bfp: soon too xx