No EWCM?

Holliems

Reaction score
Hi. On my third month TTC. I've been using OPKs and I've gotten + around the same time each month, give or take a day or two. This month I plan on BBT charting. I have noticed, though, that I don't get EWCM only watery...The first month TTC I had none. I chalked it up to having fan on. Anyway, what if I never get it? Does that mean Im not ovulating? I bought some Preseed because I hear that helps, but why would I not be getting EWCM?

Watery is just as good, ewcm or watery are the most fertile 😊

Agree. I just read that some women will either experience ewcm or watery. Watery just means its just extremely thin cm..

Watery still means fertile, and many women conceive with watery cm. Also when it comes to cm just bear in mind that what we see when it comes out may not always be what's on the inside.

I find omega 3 REALLY helps with ewcm tho if u want to see more of it. Omega 3 is also gr8 for your overall health so def cannot hurt.

All the best with your ttc journey and hope u get your bfp super soon! :flower:

I didn't have any EWCM the month I conceived my lg.

I didn't have any EWCM the month I conceived my lg.

I remember years ago getting it. I didnt know it was from O. I just thought I was weird or something lol. I cant remember the last time Ive gotten it. I guess watery cm is better than creamy or none at all! Im going to try the Preseed I bought and also the SMEP this go round...

I've heard grapefruit juice can help with ewcm- to give you more and a better quality. I've got some to try as I didn't have any last month but it was my first cycle following a loss so probably why

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->