No exit..

worrying

Reaction score
Hi all!

I have a second healthy baby girl on the way, but my 20 week scan revealed that my placenta is completely covering the cervix.

I know low laying move out the way more often than not, but has anyone had one move that was covering? I really would prefer not to have to have a c-section :cry:

Complete previas do move out of the way. It happens less frequently than with a low lying placenta or partial previa. But yes it can happen. So I would stay positive until you know more. Did they book you in for a follow up scan?

Yes happened to me last time and it did move, I did lots of yoga, Pilates etc to move the baby around and bounced on the ball but don't know if it helped or not! Mine was about 1/2-3/4 covering though. In the end I ended up with a c section anyway as she wouldn't come out but was nothing to do with placenta! These babies do what they want 🙄

Yes happened to me last time and it did move, I did lots of yoga, Pilates etc to move the baby around and bounced on the ball but don't know if it helped or not! Mine was about 1/2-3/4 covering though. In the end I ended up with a c section anyway as she wouldn't come out but was nothing to do with placenta! These babies do what they want 🙄

That's very true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->