No fetal hb!!

KROSE09

Reaction score
I went to a free clinic at 6 weeks. They told me something about the yolk sack and no hb...so i went to er about 4 days later...baby was fine....

I went to my actual obgyn at 10 weeks and my baby doubled in size and was verrrry active......

Went back at 14.5wx and they gave me an ultrasound..they couldnt find fetal heart tones or movement.....
So my dr was going to do a d&c he never even looked into it he just took his staffs word for it....i said no because i just lost a baby 5-1-08 at 20 weeks.....she wasnt as bad as they said...

Well i figured okay my baby is 'dead' but i havent had any bleeding or pain..still to this day...i have givin 20 tubes of blood and still im fine...

I started getting sick 17 days later..so i went to e.r...said im preg and sick..didnt mention the no hb....

They checked me with a doppler and said there was a hb of 192....

Whhhhhhhhhhhat!?!?!? Could the ultrasound of been wrong??!!?!?!?!

I go to another dr tomorrow....im praying everything is okay!!!

Please pray with me tonight!!!!!

OMG that is soooo scary cause i had a scan at 9 and half weeks, said no fetal hb... went to a&e where the sent me for erpc / d&c the next day, they never checked again, after the op i saw the notes say they had removed a 10 week old fetus !! :'( to this day it petrofies me the fact my baby when removed was measuring on dates when before i was told it was only measuring 8+5... was our bubs perfectly fine and bubs hiding or something?????

Please please let me know your outcome... im praying for you hunny!!!! what stage are u at now?

xxxxx

Your in my prayers hun. I really hope everything is ok. :) it sounds like all will be fine hun. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Please let us know how you get on

You are in my prayers hon. I hope everything is okay!!!!!

I think this is why most places make you wait to see the baby and stuff cause alot of the time they cant find it but for the shady doctor to just say take the baby out is a little malpractice if you ask me. Glad your ok and i hope all goes well for you hun

OMG sounds absolutely terrible!!

I cant see how they can get a hb of 192 after saying no hb - it just doesnt make sence as it would defo not be yours to be that high!

Was it the same scan machine both times?

Oh my goodness what confusion! Well I'd get yourself scheduled for as many scans as you can. That is so frightening to think they could just do a D&C without double checking :?

good luck hon :hug:

I wish you all the luck in the world, my thoughts are with you. I hope everything goes well, I really really do..

Omg... I can't believe this... I really hope they just missed your little one and all is well...
I will say some prayers... and keep us posted... :hugs: :hugs:

Oh my God that's made me so cross!! You can't trust doctors these days, is there something you can do?! How many more healthy babies are gonna die because of that doctor's negligence?? I'm so glad everything is better, good luck for the future xxxx

This is Shocking!!

It makes you wonder how trained these people are!!!

I hope you get it sorted and dont let them remove that baby until you 100% that is not alive. Fingers crossed all is well xxxxx

What an awful time for you hun. Hope that all goes well for you now xxx

Im praying for you and your little one xxxx

I hope everything is okay, what a dreadful ordeal to go through xxxx

how scary. fingers crossed the ultrasound was wrong and you got a healthy lil baby :hugs:

I'm praying and crossing everything for you that your LO is ok after all.

Thinking of you xxx

omg how awful. i can't believe they can do things like that and get away with it, it's so wrong. :(

:shock: god thats awful, hope everything is actually ok hun and you get some answers!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"