No Fetal Pole 6 weeks... STRESSED!

MrsDfoster

Reaction score
No Fetal Pole at my six week exactly appointment on ultra sound. Should I be worried, I feel I see so many posts with people who saw their baby at 6 weeks :( I did have a yolk sac... What do you think, need your advice as I am overly stressed. I have been brown spotting for the last two days, very light.. I am just stressed stressed stressed!!

Well not to make you think dreadful thoughts but I didn't have good news today! I had an us at 5+4 and they saw a yolk sac today at 6+4 with slightly bigger gestational sac but still almost 100% non viable as they like to see progression to at least a fetal pole after seeing yolk sac. I'm still in limbo although deep down I know it's not working. I still have to wait another week before they call it a day! Are you 100%of you dates?? How do you feel about pregnancy? Everytime something not right with mine I just knew xx hope you have a different experience to me. Fx'd that beany shows up on Thurs

All pregnancies are different Hun. Just like us we grow at different rates. Try not to worry. They told me my dd3 was non viable as there was the start of a yolk sac that was all. At 6+2 2 days later she was there. Everyday counts Hun. She had caught up and then some. She is now 7months old. Try not to stress too much. And as for the bleeding I also had this with all my pregnancies and out of 6 4 have been fine. All the best Hun thinking of you xx

Thank you ladies, how wonderful support system you all! I am bleeding more so my doctor suggests going to the hospital. My husband and I are with god on his plan for us, and if he needs an angel back we understand. Just heartbreaking as this is the first time I will be experiencing maybe a miscarriage. I am praying for the best, and know how great of a support system I have here.. as well as with my husband. I will keep you all posted! Baby dust to you all <3<3

Good luck Hun. Be thinking of you. I'm still bleeding now have been for 5 days. Baby is still ok. All the best Hun. I'll be praying for you xx

Absolutley don't stress yourself hun. Not every baby develops by the book. In this pregnancy at my 6+1 scan all they saw was a tiny gestational sac, nothing else and that was an internal scan. That combined with bleeding, pain and low Hcg levels that weren't rising as they should made me fear the worst. But by my 8+1 scan there was a little wiggly baby with a strong heartbeat. Some little ones just take longer to get started. Will keep my fingers crossed for you!!

My daughter at 6 weeks was a sac and beginning of a yolk sac. I had lots of bleeding and a clot as big as my hand. She is now happily playing :)

Hope last night went ok Hun xx
Hi Ladies, I went to the ER last night due to bleeding, and I have a subchorionic hematoma, but the baby and heart beat were there!!!! I am going to call my doctor today, to see what they would like me to do! Thanks but definitely a baby in there :) so anyone who reads this and hasn't seen a baby don't stress!!!

What I would do without you ladies!! I don't even know, thanks for being supportive!! My husband is amazing but he doesn't get these things!!!

Hi Ladies, I went to the ER last night due to bleeding, and I have a subchorionic hematoma, but the baby and heart beat were there!!!! I am going to call my doctor today, to see what they would like me to do! Thanks but definitely a baby in there :) so anyone who reads this and hasn't seen a baby don't stress!!!

What I would do without you ladies!! I don't even know, thanks for being supportive!! My husband is amazing but he doesn't get these things!!!

Yay!!!!!!! So pleased for you hunny! Told you! &#128515;&#128515; :happydance:
I have a haemorrhage too. They aren't sure if it's a sch yet tho. Will know more in 2 weeks. Fantastic news Hun xxx

I was just going to tell you with my son I had a scan at 6+3 and all that was seen was a sac and yolk. Measuring 5.5 weeks. Two weeks later he had completely caught up and was even a day ahead :)

Looks like you didn't need that info though cos you've seen a fetal pole :yipee: congrats :)

Yay!!!!!!! So pleased for you hunny! Told you! &#128515;&#128515; :happydance:
I have a haemorrhage too. They aren't sure if it's a sch yet tho. Will know more in 2 weeks. Fantastic news Hun xxx

Thank you!! Keep me posted!! They don't want to do any more internal ultrasounds, so my next one will be at 12 weeks. I am just going to relax and enjoy this pregnancy! :))))

I'm so glad everything is okay! :happydance: Congrats on getting to see your LO. I've been having spotting for 8 days now, so hopefully I'll be lucky and also see my LO(s) at my 6+4 u/s. :D Until then, just betas.

I'm so glad everything is okay! :happydance: Congrats on getting to see your LO. I've been having spotting for 8 days now, so hopefully I'll be lucky and also see my LO(s) at my 6+4 u/s. :D Until then, just betas.

Thank you! Keep us up to date!! Praying for you!!!!

Brill news hun!! My scan is tomorrow hope I have the same outcome as you and gemstone xx

Brill news hun!! My scan is tomorrow hope I have the same outcome as you and gemstone xx

Good luck Hun, I have everything crossed for you. Hope tomorrow goes well xx

Thanks ladies will keep you posted. Ps Bev im loving your lil bumpy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back