• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

No Gym, anyone else :(:(:(:(:(

Thanks for all the post ladies, i'm walking everyday and swimming aswell so hopefully that'll help me keep in some shape :0 :)

I was told I could continue to do all the same things I had been doing within reason. No contact sports or heavy lifting. I had a great pregnancy workout dvd and I ice skated my entire pregnancy. I even went kayaking at 10 weeks.

I was told you can do everything you did before but with some modifications. :) GL!

I am still going to the gym and intend to continue doing so until it is no longer comfortable. I do a lot of running and cross training as well as working four horses daily at the moment. The last time I had time off due to a cracked rib I ended up coming down with all sorts of colds and viruses :o

I was never a big gymer but I will be going swimming, should have already really but I've been lazy.
I've also found these vids that I want to try
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qo_nCKpTcM
Its prenatal pilates

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"