No Heartbeat at 9wks

This happened to me many, many years ago.

I went on to have a little girl and I now have another on the way, who is healthy so far. If you're sure of your dates, it's likely that what they are saying is correct, horrible though it is. It is most often a one-off occurrence - just 'one of those things' - though it is very, very hard. :hugs:

Sorry, just seen your update. I didn't have a D&C, though really I wish I had. I didn't feel any pain to start with, just felt a bit sick and odd before it started. It was manageable to begin with but within 24 hours had become dangerously heavy and very painful. I had to go to hospital in the end for help and IV fluids as my blood loss was extreme. I think, though, that my case may have been a bit unusual.

Thanks ladies. The doctor called me yesterday to confirm that my HcG has dropped by 50 000 in 2days so it definitely is a mmc. I refused the D&C so waiting for the bleeding to start. The waiting is the hardest part though.

For the ladies who did not have a D&C what did you feel just before you started bleeding? I've been having cramping like I would normally get for a menstrual cycle.

So so sorry hun. For me it was light period cramps for about a week with very light spotting a few days before the actual bleed. Then once the heavy bleeding started it was horrible cramps very similar to contractions right before passing everything.

I've had both a mmc (13wks) and normal mc (6wks). The mmc was the hardest. I opted for a D&C as I wasn't mentally strong enough to wait for my body to clue on.

Thinking of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"