No idea how pregnant I am?

Thanks everyone, had scan, healthy baby there. Only 6weeks 2 days, which makes much more sense and explains why no one could pick up heartbeat! Phew! Thanks everyone xxx

Congratulations :) glad its sorted out, enjoy feeling rubbish for a few weeks yet :)

Congratulations :) glad its sorted out, enjoy feeling rubbish for a few weeks yet :)

Lol, indeed, I usually have morning sickness until 18/20 weeks! Hopefully this one will be different. Pregnancy is an amazing diet lol

Awww congratulations, so glad its a healthy baby :) was scared to read this last page lol!

Hope baby is kind & doesn't make you too poorly xxx

Thanks, I'll live, I've survived the others lol. Was convinced I'd lost it because the MW Saudi I was 13 weeks! Argh, no where near it lol.

congrats. I am glad you dont have to worry or wonder anymore :)

Dating scan today, I'm 12+1! Relief knowing how far along I am. Dated may 20th

Woo fanstastic news! I think I'm a little relieved to know how pregnant you are so I can't imagine how you feel :p xx

Woo fanstastic news! I think I'm a little relieved to know how pregnant you are so I can't imagine how you feel :p xx

I know, half expected them to say, no your only 9 weeks and be in a panic. So happy, and lost one just shy of 12 weeks so to be past that dreaded date makes it all the more exciting.

Yes, I can imagine.. actually no I really can't.

I'm just so pleased that you've had your scan and you're in a good place :) Oh god, I've started crying again, everything sets me off :dohh:

:flower:

Yes, I can imagine.. actually no I really can't.

I'm just so pleased that you've had your scan and you're in a good place :) Oh god, I've started crying again, everything sets me off :dohh:

:flower:

Haha ... Pregnancy hormones are shocking aren't they?

Keep dropping the hint of a gender scan to hubby, thus far not biting the bullet, may need to start the .... Nagging:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->