• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

No idea what’s going on!!

Shortstuff88

Mother of a beautiful boy and gorgeous girl
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I haven’t been on here in a few years and I didn’t think I would be on here ever again to be honest.
I’m after some advice or reassurance, I’m not sure which. I came off of the pill last summer because I felt like it was affecting my anxiety. Since then OH and I have used condoms but we’re not always too careful. Anyway, my period is late. It was due on Saturday but nothing. I took a pregnancy test today and it was negative. Does this rule out being pregnant totally?
I had a small bleed a week ago and then a small bleed again at the end of the week and that’s been in. Symptom wise I’ve had some tenderness in my pelvic joints, a lot of discharge and then tonight I’m having back ache and nausea.
I don’t want to get my hopes up though. any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks! x

Hi :hi:

I don't know much about the pill as I've not really used it due to having PCOS. How late is your period if you don't mind me asking?? I've also not been on the forum for a few years since having my son, I've decided to start reading it again as one day soon would like to plan for baby number 2!! :baby::baby: Plus for emotional support and hopefully make some bubbies to chat with through the journey.

It was a week late, but it appears AF has made an appearance today!! Nevermind. We hadn’t actually planned on getting pregnant so it would have been a big surprise if I was.

Ahhh I'm sorry to hear that hun :hugs:

That's how me and my OH are taking things at the moment we are in the process of buying our home this summer but were not preventing it from happening although I needed help to have my son!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"