No idea what dpo? Line eye? !!UPDATE pg 7!!!

Bella1185

Reaction score
Ah okay! I'm feeling like a looney toon....

So long story short I accidentally found myself in the two week wait - (just joined some sweet ladies over in Valentine's Day testing threads!) but my ovulation tests were all over the place and I don't know what dpo I am - I THOUGHT maybe 2 but it could be even 7 or so?

However I feel so nauseous (and also because I'm a pee-aholic!!!) I just did a cheapie.....

Is there a shadow? Am I losing my mind?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 121
Invert

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 88
That's a very clear line x

Really?! Gah! I'm really really bad at line eyeing for myself.... And of course I just chugged a huge bottle of water so I can't test again for awhile :wacko: do you think it could just be a fluke??? Ehhhh

I have never used these tests so not sure I would test with FMU or SMU x

But I can clearly see a line so hope it is a BFP x

Well I'm starting to think there's something just wrong with this batch of tests! I'm neurotic so I took THREE at once because my pee was sooo diluted and this is what I got...... Doesn't look right in any way! The lines are all wonky!! (Haha and yes I know I'm crazy doing three at a time :haha:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 88
Thanks everyone! Very confused now! Guess I'll sleep on it and try again tomorrow - those last tests are just waaaaay to weird to be correct

I see it without the invert. Could you get a FRER? I think that'd be more clear just in case it's a wonky batch. I think with that line, if a bfp, would show on FRER (even if faint). Good luck!

I see it without the invert. Could you get a FRER? I think that'd be more clear just in case it's a wonky batch. I think with that line, if a bfp, would show on FRER (even if faint). Good luck!

I used an ancient expired FRER tonight and it showed nothing! I'll definitely head out tomorrow and get every kind under the sun. Thank you!

Hello! Read your opk story and I'm excited to see you here. My batch of wondfos has been awful this time around (looks like that's what you're testing with). Fx for tomorrow's test!

I can see it! Exciting! Fingers crossed for you!

I see them all too. Could be on the three you did at the same time the dye in each varied slightly. I have had tests like this before, the control line has been different shades so I would definitely do another as it looks as though this is what may have happened to those three above, they look positive to me

Took this an hour ago but fell back asleep - is this just an evap?

Will be heading to the store in a bit to buy other kinds :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 76
Aw man, that's a tough one. All your tests are so confusing. LOL
I hope it is the start of your BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads