No idea what dpo? Line eye? !!UPDATE pg 7!!!

:(

I think those IC are 10 miu? Are those sure predict? Very strange, but I think I've also heard of FRER being a little less reliable these days. Maybe the brown discharge was IB so maybe just not enough hcg yet to register very well?

Sorry this is so confusing. Hopefully you get some clear answers here soon :hugs:

:(

I think those IC are 10 miu? Are those sure predict? Very strange, but I think I've also heard of FRER being a little less reliable these days. Maybe the brown discharge was IB so maybe just not enough hcg yet to register very well?

Sorry this is so confusing. Hopefully you get some clear answers here soon :hugs:

Yes yes! I just checked the box!!! That's the brand! Are they really 10miu?? It doesn't say it anywhere on the pack - they didn't even come with instructions? But I believe you because I bought them in a rush on the Amazon app!!

That would make a lot of sense though as to why they are getting lines but nothing else is!!! Thanks for letting me know!!

We will have to wait and see how it goes!!

Thank you!

Okay - I just posted this in the TWW section - so bear with me because I just realized you can HARDLY see it on here - but in person it's there I swearrrr it's there!

Noooo hold and very hydrated

Can you see the tiny tiny line? I very well could be imagining it tho!

Apologies for two posts - on phone!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 85
I think I can see something in the first photo from today, good luck!!

Hmmm maybe but im bad at seeing lines on the frers. Fx'd for a nice dark line soon!

How many dpo are you? I see the line clearly on the Ic and I have same ones. They are more sensitive than frer, however when I got a line like that on IC I would get a definite pink on frer ( faint but obvious). I'd keep testing and it should darken every day ESP on frer. GL!

Yep I see it on all. Did you do another FRER with FMU?

I actually didn't!!!! It's been a crazy day - I think I'll use cheapies until a few days from now!! I seem to always get much better lines at night!

How many dpo are you? I see the line clearly on the Ic and I have same ones. They are more sensitive than frer, however when I got a line like that on IC I would get a definite pink on frer ( faint but obvious). I'd keep testing and it should darken every day ESP on frer. GL!

I seriously HATE the FRERs - feel like the shiny window is awful and they never work well for me! Not sure AT ALL of dpo - but I think maybe 7 or 8? Also I had brown spotting two days ago that went immediately back to clear- so wondering that was implantation?

Who knows!!! Guess I'll wait and see and try not to go crazy in the process :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->