No idea what dpo? Line eye? !!UPDATE pg 7!!!

Wellllll Very long story short - but tonight I was going to use the last FRER I had on hand but I accidentally dipped it into a cup of wine not a cup of urine (long story that you can find on the TWW board :haha:)

Sooo I just used a cheapie. Are these getting any clearer? Are they even progressing?

I'm saying I'm about 8dpo at this point

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 69
In a cup of wine??!! Lol iv gotta read that i need a laugh today! What a waste of a frer! The cheapie looks good to me tho i wouldnt worry about progression this early. :)

Bella what's the tests like lined up? Do you see any progression?

I went over and read about the wine ... oh my poor you!! I see a a line good luck x

Josephine - haha ahh I copied and pasted it below lol!!! so awfullllllll :haha: it was just one of those days!!

Xkirstyx - I didn't save them but wish I would have! I am worried about if they're progressing at al - or if there is anything really even there!

Well.....Get ready for quite a long update. Was going to post a pic of FRER tonight (It was my last "real" test - that's not a cheapie) ...but a series of unfortunate events has just unfolded that is preventing me from doing so. I *guess* it's 8dpo but have no real idea. I'm just assuming all the prior tests were wrong or else a chemical or else I'm drinking so damned much water I cant get dark pee and an accurate test to save my life! ANYWAY....

DD had school today so just got her tucked into bed EARLY for once! She's the lightest (and worst) sleeper.....so when I successfully snuck out of her room after she was sound asleep - I did a silent victory dance in the hallway then went downstairs and poured myself a cup of Chardonnay. I say a cup rather than glass because we are having our dishwasher fixed so the dishwasher and sink's water connection is turned off. Thats a perfectly good excuse to buy and utilize disposable plastic drinking cups, right?!:winkwink:

((I'm so classy. Wine in a plastic cup! EXTRA classy for wine (and coffee!!!) during the TWW right? Ehh :coffee:))

Take my cup of Chardonnay back upstairs - along with another empty plastic cup to pee in - and get into the bathroom to test. Unwrap my last precious little FRER and get on with peeing in the cup, as we do.

Halfway through going - the love of my life, Belle......my ancient, nearly blind, one eyed, toothless, but very lively, rescue chihuahua starts going BONKERS barking and growling and trying to attack our Doberman. (I assume because *tmi* he has terrible, deadly gas and everytime he toots by her dog bed she has a conniption. Can't blame her!) BUT I WAS SO AFRAID SHE WOULD WAKE DD - I flew out of the bathroom and set the pee cup on the sink.

Calm down the dogs. Check that DD is asleep and come back to testing.
Popped the cap off the FRER and stick the tip in the cup. Cap back on. Set it on sink again and set the timer for 5 minutes. Picked up glass of wine and head back downstairs to fold laundry. Have a large sip of wine while walking downstairs and realize....ITS DEFINITELY NOT WINE.

It's pee.

Andddddd then I realize not only did I drink my pee, I stuck my last FRER in a glass of Chardonnay. :thumbup:

Love the story but gutted you didn't get any closer to an answer! The last test pic you posted def looks positive to me, fx!!

Haha thanks everybody!!! I'm glad it made you all laugh! I couldn't help but lol myself! Just wasn't my day!'

Haven't had time to test but I think I'm 9dpo and just getting the feeling I'm out! Even though I still have lots of gross cm and weird signs I just don't feel pregnant! PLUS wouldn't all these faint lines be blazing positing by now if I was????

Will try to test later! Did pick up some FRER today!!! Just don't feel like it's gunna show anything tonight

Absolutely hilarious did u swallow? Lmao thanx for posting! Some crazy people think its good for u so look on the bright side! I must admit i like a vodka red bull and have been known to double check im dipping in the right liquid haha x i often think it looks like tequila! (Probly cos i pee in a shot glass lol) xx

Infact i was once at a festival with oh before we had kids and we thought we were out of red bull. I found some down the side of the tent early one morning and said 'oh we do hav some mixer left' oh sat up out of his sleep like - ' noooo dont drink it!!' U can guess what gross thing he had done to avoid walking to the portaloos... at least he told me i spose but still ewww..

Bella- that's hilarious, sorry!

Out of curiosity- was the wine pregnant or not?! 😂

Bella- that's hilarious, sorry!

Out of curiosity- was the wine pregnant or not?! 😂

I was going to say that 😂😂😂 it would of been interesting if it was positive ... baby chardonnay's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->