No idea what dpo? Line eye? !!UPDATE pg 7!!!

Oh my god! That is hilarious. Can't say I could EVER get over drinking my own pee. I had the unfortunate chance to taste pee only once when my DS was a newborn and peed straight up when I was changing his diaper, needless to say I learned to shut my mouth :)
I'm glad you got more FRERs though, this is a suspenseful thread you have here!

Now youre just part of the crazy people who do HPT experiments. Pee, breastmilk, blood, DHs pee, water and now wine. :haha:

LOL!! You guys are cracking me up - dammit though poor Mrs Chardonnay wasn't pregnant this time around!!! I still can't believe I wasted my 4 hour held pee, a good glass of wine AND A FRER!!!!!

Ewwwww for real I kno - you always read those stories about crazy celebrities (or people stranded on a desert island!!!) drinking their own pee and wow all I can say is they are definitely desperate one way or another *gag*

I think I'm out you guys!!! It's 9dpo. Still got the nasty cm and sleepiness but I'm just feeling an awfully lot of NOT PREGNANT vibes :shrug: my tests would be darker by now!! Got faint BFP at 9dpo with DD - but all the other miscarriages I had were much later positives

If anyone has any stories about how they got a good BFP after 9dpo that would be fun to read!!!! Please feel free to share! I'd love to hear it!!! Also thanks for sticking around with me for so long :flower:

9dpo is still pretty early to be having really obvious signs, I think I'd be happy with any sort of line at that time

9dpo is still pretty early to be having really obvious signs, I think I'd be happy with any sort of line at that time

Thank you!! I didn't have any sort of line tonight - on FRER or cheapie. Maybe too hydrated? But thinking otherwise

I have never had a BFP before 11dpo and I am on my 4th baby so it can and does happen frequently. I know what you mean about later bfp's and losses tho, all my losses got a BFP 14dpo or later.

Out of all my pregnancies (11!) I think ive only had a Bfp twice at 9dpo x

I always have iffy lines 7-9dpo then 10dpo evening get a clear as day line so you could still be in

As for drinking per I saw a csi episode when the lady drank her own pee as some sort of diet ritual o_O. Idk after spending two years catching my pee for hpts and opks hard pass on that.

Thank you guys!!!!! I'm on the run this am but just took test. Ever-hopeful DH swears he sees something.... I don't lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 58
Just posted this on TWW so forgive the duplicate info if you're reading both!!

Pretty sure AF is on her way!!!! Super super bloated and heavy feeling and any pregnancy symptom I had is just gone. Crampy too!!

Will do one more test in the am but all the ones I've had today have been white as white can be :shrug: it's approaching 11dpo....there should be SOMETHING especially with all the faint line nonsense

Nothing to update!! All tests are stark white negative! Expecting AF any day now. If I get a positive at any point I'll be freaking out with worry since I've not had much luck with late BFP and full term pregnancies :-/

Thanks for your input everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"