No idea what DPO, thinking bad tests?

MrsHBuckley

TTC #2
Reaction score
Ok so, this cycle I got a positive OPK on May 15th. Then two weeks later on May 30th I got another positive OPK. The second time I was very confused and we only DTD one time the day after on the 31st.

So if the last positive was in fact ovulation, that would make me around 7dpo I guess? But I wasn't great at testing and tracking BD...

All of that leads me to this: I feel like something is catching my eye?

I also just got these new tests in the mail tonight and just haaaad to try one :) I have zero experience with them.

Attachments

• IMG_3160.jpg
    IMG_3160.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 97
Something is catching my eye too! What brand is it?

I inverted the test for you. I think I see something but its really hard to tell. I sharpened the test also.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 26
I can definitely see something there, good luck

Thanks girls! The brand is called iProven, I got them from Amazon.
This is this morning tests with FMU. I still feel like I see something? I just hope these tests aren't crap.

Attachments

• IMG_3169.jpg
    IMG_3169.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 53
I figured out how to tweak lol. Top is last night bottom is this morning. I was thinking I couldn't see anything really on this morning me but I can when I tweak it, so who knows!

Attachments

• IMG_3173.jpg
    IMG_3173.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 41
I was just reading the Amazon reviews and there a re some who got faint positives that turned out to just be bad tests. Hoping that's not the case, this waiting game is always awful.

More tests from this evening, I wanted to get another brand in case these ones were bad. I don't see anything on the First Signal, and I know they're really good for early BFPs. :(

Attachments

• IMG_3178.jpg
    IMG_3178.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 51
Something is catching my eye on the walmart test but nothing is coming up in the invert yet. Could be too early still.

Yea I am going to do the IC every morning to see if they get darker, from what ive been able to find on them they are 10miu. Here's to hoping....

Well, I'm calling it. Don't buy iProven brand tests :(

Attachments

• IMG_3204.jpg
    IMG_3204.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583