No idea where I'm up to

who's_mummy

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I know there's no answers to this but I could just do with the support!

My periods have always been irregular but recently they did formulate into a 5 weekly cycle, unfortunately just as we decide to TTC baby#4 it's all gone to pot again! I didn't take a lot of notice of when my last period was because I wasn't quite TTC but I think it was August sometime. Also it wasn't a proper period, more like spotting that lasted about 5 days.

My body has managed to fool me into nearly every pregnancy symptom going for the past few weeks, I've been absolutely convinced that I am pregnant but every test has been a :bfn:. I've come to terms with the fact that the symptoms that have been and gone were all imagined but am just fed up now not knowing what stage I'm at and just wondering all of the time if I could be pregnant. It's not helped by the fact that three weeks ago I had a big lump of jelly-like CM which usually means I'm ovulating - I usually get AF two weeks after but despite some cramping and back ache (was convinced the :witch: was on her way this afternoon) still nothing. I have just got a basal thermometer this morning in the hope that charting can maybe start to shed a little light on the situation for me.

Hope that all made sense, I rambled a bit lol!

Good luck to everyone else trying.

Gemma x

I know ttc can be very confusing and frustrating and while I don't really have any good advice I thought you might could use a hug. So here ya go! :hugs: Charting does help some. But also it tends to help even more after you have done so for at least 2-3 cycles as I have figured out. But even charting this one cycle has helped as well. Take care and best of luck hun. :hugs:

:hug:

aww, i know how you feel hunny :hugs:

Ive recently come off bcp and my body doesn't know what its up too! Its our first month of ttc and i convinced myself that I was having all the symptoms under the sun too, only to be faced with several :bfn:'s!! I've been having spotting for about 2 weeks but still no proper af...i just wish the :witch: would come (and I never thought i'd hear myself saying that...) so we can start a fresh!! I know charting temps has helped a lot of the girls on here so its worth giving it a go!! Just hang on in there hun!! xx

:hug:

Thanks both of you. I'd forgotten the agonies of this - my last two were unplanned but when we were TTC my eldest I came off the pill and didn't have a period at all. We ended up going for investigations after 12mths and one of the first things they did was send me for an ultrasound of my reproductive organs and the sonographer discovered I was 5 weeks pregnant and I didn't know! I had gone by myself and was at the hospital for over an hour after I found out because I had to go to the Early Pregnancy Assessment Unit, I was dying to ring my husband and Mum, it was torture lol! I remember sitting there and the doctor asked when my last period had been and I told her June 2002 (it was July 2003 at the time). She said 'You mean 2003', you should have seen her face when I said that no, I did mean 2002!

Anyway, thanks again, I appreciate the support and hope you both get your :bfp: very soon!

Gemma x

Well the :witch: has arrived! A little disappointed but more relieved, at least I know what's going on and gives me another starting point. Oh and I can put the HPTs away for a few weeks lol!

Gema x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"