No judgement please!!

GRJS

Reaction score
Wonder if anyone can help, sorry for the long post in advance.
People are not going to like what I'm about to ask/post..but I hope you can help, thank you!

I’m so stressed and I feel so guilty but it was before I met my partner but.. Before I met my current partner, I slept with someone on the 11th/12th of April, it was only the once. I then was having unprotected sex with my current partner from the 28th of April. I have fallen pregnant and found out I was pregnant on the 28th of May using a digital clear blue test which said I was 2-3 weeks pregnant. I then went for a private scan on the 8th of July and it said I was 9 weeks 1 day pregnant. I then went for my first hospital scan on the 30th of July and it said I was 12 weeks 5 days pregnant meaning I conceived on or around the 16th of may, and making my due date to be the 6th of February 2022. Am I just being really paranoid or is there a chance the man I slept with just the once before I met my current partner could be the dad and could my scan be off by 3/4 weeks? I had a bleed on the 24th of April for 5 days, but because I’m paranoid I don’t know if it was just an implantation bleed.

If it was the first guys baby my due date would have been between 4th and the 10th of January

Hi no judgement at all from me

I would say it is your current partners baby as the scan be off a week I would say either way but not 3/4 weeks :shrug:

Enjoy your pregnancy not long to go now :hugs:

Thank you so much!!

I know just under 4 weeks if he doesn’t make us wait, lol

No your scan wouldn’t be off by that much, especially those early scans :)

Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->