No judging please...single moms question, total TMI

newmommy23

Mommy to Mollymaia
Reaction score
Feeling like a total idiot and I'm kind of hoping that it isn't just me...but are any of you still with the FOB...sexually?
He broke up with me and hasn't moved out and it's just too hard to not have him touch me. I know that sounds pathetic and I feel pathetic but I don't know what to do.....
I guess maybe a part of me just wants him to come back to me? I feel like such a dumb girl right now.....

FOB and me were never in a relationship :blush:
but my ex who I was with for 3yrs after we broke up ( i got pregnant soon after) anyway me and him DTD for another year after we broke up!! and I couldnt say no to him, every time I felt like the most pathetic person on the planet because I loved him still and just wanted to be close to him, in the end I had to tell myself that its not worth it, took a year but I still am proud of myself. lol

It happens man, but as long as you two are being civil and friends for the LO then I cant see a problem with it. Its your life and you have to make yourself and you LO happy.

I did it too, we weren't even living together so I would go out of my way to meet up with him. We are back together and I don't want to give you the wrong idea or coz false hope but if we had just split and not seem each other I doubt we would be together now.
How is he being about it?
If it means you two are still getting on then I think that's good for both of you and molly..xx

Yup :nope: In my defence I still love him and wanna be close to him, but I dont wanna be in a relationship with him cos he's a twat, so thats the closest I'm gonna get without getting emotionally attached (which I accidentally have :dohh:). Also he's still the only guy I've slept with so I don't feel like a whore (much) lol x

whew I'm glad I'm not the only one. Our breakup was weird and he still basically acts the same towards me, actually sometimes nicer, but it just hurts that it seems like he doesn't want me to be his girlfriend. I really love him and I just want everything to be normal again! thanks ladies!

I was. We split the day before xmas eve 2008 and he didn't leave until end of jan 2009. I wouldn't recommend it personally, it's only really delaying the inevitable and getting your hopes up about something that will never happen. But if you're comfortable with it then it's up to you :)

I am afraid of that! I just wish there was some way to know what will happen with us.

FOB and I are the same. We have been broken up for... almost 3 weeks? but we occasionally dtd and he doesn't live with me. but sometimes he spends the night, like tonight lol. I think its the closeness for me too, and I also cant say no. in fact I want it most of the time more than he does. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->