No light at the end of this Tunnel..

fatponies

Reaction score
Hi Girls... :kiss:
Just feeling a bit down today, so i Apologise for a bit of a moan. :nope:

Me and Hubby have been TTC for our 2nd for 10Months now. I KNOW its only 10months... And i know with a LOT of couples it takes YEARS.... I know that.
Its just taking its tole on me a bit now...:cry: every cycle reading that negitive HPT :bfn:

Since the 1st Cycle of TTC we have been using the ClearBlue Digital Ovulation Sticks... Ovulated every time, Now using the ClearBlue Advanced Ovulation.
Its shows every time that im ovulating, high fertility & my Peak Fertility.:dance:

We are Both Fit & Healthy, eat well, Exercise every day.
We both take Conception tablets/Folic acid.:football:
Always Stay in bed, Elevated for 15mins after Sex..

last cycle, We had it twice on the days of my high fertility, and Once on the days of the peak Fertility (It was just TOO HOTT to have it any more than that) :spermy:

Im just wondering weather we will ever see this light at the end of the tunnel... :cry:
We really enjoyed TTC with No.1... but this time around, BDing feels like a chore! the enjoyment has been sucked right out and turned to stress :sad1:

I think it could POSSIBLY be down to Hubby... He works a Night shift 5days a week, comes home looks after our little one until i get home at 1pm... hes been KNACKARD! I have now changed my shifts at work so im only working weekends, hubby can sleep in as long as he likes during the week days now, and is starting to feel better in himself. Do you think this could be a reason?? I Pray to GOD it is...

Trying hard not to get upset, but easier said than done xxxxx

Hey I was just stalking all the post of yours as I am having mild pcos too and i was diagnosed two months back me and my DH have been trying actively and this is the second month..I am short in height and weight right now 56 kgs and i think i need to lose 3 more to fallinto my BMI...so i am really working on that

just read that u got pregnant in three months despite f having pcos..please let me knw what all u did i mean diet changes and so on to help u achieve that

and I really wish that you fall for the second time too soon without any problem..
looking forward for your reply

I am trying to concieve no1 right now. also wanted to tell u that clear blue advanced is not that great as clear blue digital ones so if possible i think it would be better if u stick to those ones I too dint have good experience with the advanced ones
also why not start temping it tells u if u really ovulated or not and get an U/S done again to check back on ur pcos and ovulation

it will happen for sure dear Keepinig my FX!1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->