No line progression?

CC94

Reaction score
Hi all,

First off, I know I should stop testing, but until I see a darker line showing some progress Idk if I’m capable!!! 😬

I got my BFP on suspected DPO 12 (07/09/18), it was as light as my other kids were @ just 9 DPO!!

I tested with FMU on the 10th, was lighter within the time limit; so I
Tested with a digital on the 10th, same urine, it was positive.

Couldn’t resist, tested this morning FMU and it was even lighter, the LIGHTEST of all!!! I held onto hope that it was due to the amount of water I had drank before bed and that I ALWAYS get my darkest lines in the AFTERNOON/EVENINGS.

Even with this knowledge I ran off to the store, bought more... 😞

Two hour hold, took the bottom too, SMU, I’m taking comfort in how clear the CBE +/- is because they’re not quite as sensitive and faints aren’t clear with them.

But.... with my other kiddos I could count on a darker line every other day and test was def the same or darker than the control by now (14 dpo).

Any experience or reassurance? I know this is likely useless, and trust me I want to stop testing too 🙊

I don’t have an OB yet and usually they won’t draw betas for no real reason where I am.

Thanks all xx

Attachments

• A99DFF82-B0F9-4ED0-93CA-E907B2D752A4.jpg
    A99DFF82-B0F9-4ED0-93CA-E907B2D752A4.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 71
I think it's so hard to compare when they're all taken at different times of the day. And like you said, the lightest line can be because of the water you drank before bed. I would try taking one this evening on at least a 3 hour hold without drinking a ton of water to compare it to 7/09.

I've personally seen slow progressions that ended up being okay. And every pregnancy is different, so I wouldn't compare it to your past ones. Good luck :)

Give it another day or 2 and see if it gets darker, you could be just at the beginning where theres not a ton of hcg in your system yet. Hope it sticks!

Thank you both , I think I will try another this evening as mentioned... and then wait hopefully two full days and try again 😬 FX the first few weeks are so so nerve wracking...

Hi there! So hcg only doubles every 48-72 hours. I would test again tomorrow and it should be darker. Your lines look good! Good luck hun!

Feeling slightly ridiculous at the moment, took a step back and realized it has not yet been 48 hours since my initial FRER BFP @ 6:30 pm the 9th.

Oh man, someone please tell me how to calm down ����*♀️ Xx

Thanks for all the support, I truly love this board most!!

Now I’m wondering if I should take one this evening... or if I should try to hold out til tomorrow evening, seems impossible... but I do have two frers left ��

Taking comfort in my nausea at the moment :cloud9: :haha: oh man the things we go through...

Update, caved, took the bottom FRER @ 2:30 pm after only a 2 hour hold and I think I can consider this a slightly stronger line, appeared faster than the other at least..

Going to hide them all and stop testing for a bit ��*♀️ :flower:

Thanks all xx

Attachments

• 32AD0859-1308-40C1-8319-0B63117CFC1D.jpg
    32AD0859-1308-40C1-8319-0B63117CFC1D.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 28
They deffo look darker xx

Really? �� nice responses to wake up too, feeling relieved, thank you! I will update when I do my last FRER!! Fx :dust:!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->